Today's EURO matches

Besty

ball never went out but it was never a another booking. should have reallly played advantage but still good of him to change his mind about the sending off. i have a feeling he will get criticised for it if holland fail to go through though

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing was, it was simulation from Holland, would've been an injustice if he'd booked the defender. Good decision by a top ref - don't suppose we can get him English citizenship and send him off to the Premier League?

Amazing performance by Arshavin and Pavlyuchenko, we'll never get either now though. :icon_lol:

Guest Stevie

Tonight proved there is justice in football. Shearer said at half time "I'd rather watch that film that's been advertised than watch Italy in the second half" and he's right. They are the biggest blight on world football there is. Seriously if the only football on earth was Italian, I would try and become passionate about another sport. They are complete scum, boring, defensive, corrupt, arrogant, cheating, cowardly cunts. Platini picks on England all the time, I think he should pick on the wops, they are a disgrace and should be thrown out of European football, who would fucking miss them? They are shit, I'm delighted, I really am. That wop that rolled back on the pitch when he was injured summed a whole nation up not just in football but in life too.

Seriously if the only football on earth was Italian, I would try and become passionate about another sport.

Makes you wonder how the sport is so popular in some places. We only have to watch Italy every other year or sometimes in European competitions.

Tonight proved there is justice in football. Shearer said at half time "I'd rather watch that film that's been advertised than watch Italy in the second half" and he's right. They are the biggest blight on world football there is. Seriously if the only football on earth was Italian, I would try and become passionate about another sport. They are complete scum, boring, defensive, corrupt, arrogant, cheating, cowardly cunts. Platini picks on England all the time, I think he should pick on the wops, they are a disgrace and should be thrown out of European football, who would fucking miss them? They are shit, I'm delighted, I really am. That wop that rolled back on the pitch when he was injured summed a whole nation up not just in football but in life too.

I echo your dislike for the Italians Stevie... but go easy with the bits in bold.

To be fair Brock he has been one of the better performers at this tournament. Whether that'll translate into Premiership performances is another conversation entirely, but you can't say he hasn't performed.

I think Modric has done OK, not so well as Arshavin, but I think Modric has played within himself due to the role he played.

But based on what we have seen of Arshavin, I'm just amazed that he's 27 and nobody has noticed him before.

Incredible.

I think Modric will be better if he plays 10-20 yards further forward, but if we sign Arshavin I'll be over the moon.

This is the sort of player we need to sign at Newcastle. I don't want 6 players for 30m quid, we've been down that road, I don;t understand people saying they want this.

I would rather spend 25-30m quid on Bentley and Arshavin anyday.

That *** that rolled back on the pitch when he was injured .

This tournament seems to be the worst one yet for the game being stopped (either by the players putting the ball out, or the ref blowing his whistle) for the most trivial, un-necessary, 'injuries'; this has to be addressed in some way.

I echo your dislike for the Italians Stevie... but go easy with the bits in bold.

In fairness from the derivation of the word, it's no worse than the French calling the British "the roast beefs/les rosbifs" (welsh political hysteria aside), I suspect you'd get a much, much worse reaction off them by calling them motherfuckers.

_39046187_etaples203.jpg

To be fair Brock he has been one of the better performers at this tournament. Whether that'll translate into Premiership performances is another conversation entirely, but you can't say he hasn't performed.

I think Modric has done OK, not so well as Arshavin, but I think Modric has played within himself due to the role he played.

But based on what we have seen of Arshavin, I'm just amazed that he's 27 and nobody has noticed him before.

Incredible.

I think Modric will be better if he plays 10-20 yards further forward, but if we sign Arshavin I'll be over the moon.

This is the sort of player we need to sign at Newcastle. I don't want 6 players for 30m quid, we've been down that road, I don;t understand people saying they want this.

I would rather spend 25-30m quid on Bentley and Arshavin anyday.

Arshavin would be great, but I think a bit out of our league currently. I'll not be too happy if the level of our ambition is Spurs rejects though, especially as the level of the linked rejects is not that of Sir Les or Ginola, and arguably not even that of Jenas. Or indeed another Carr.

No doubt Arshavin has priced himself out of any chance we have of getting him but as I mentioned a while back it surprises me why the club doesn't consider more players from the Russian and German leagues.

We've seen it time and time again from Ginola to Viana to Viduka players from warmer climates have a lot more trouble adjusting to Newcastle's winter whereas with someone like Arshavin you just know it wouldn't make a scrap of difference.

That *** that rolled back on the pitch when he was injured .

This tournament seems to be the worst one yet for the game being stopped (either by the players putting the ball out, or the ref blowing his whistle) for the most trivial, un-necessary, 'injuries'; this has to be addressed in some way.

Seems to be football-wide iyam - no worse than what Terry did at SJP when he told Calvalho to get back down on the ground...

In fairness from the derivation of the word, it's no worse than the French calling the British "the roast beefs/les rosbifs" (welsh political hysteria aside), I suspect you'd get a much, much worse reaction off them by calling them motherfuckers.

_39046187_etaples203.jpg

Thanks for the input Fop, but we don't need advice on how to mod this place... :blush:

It's a racist term which I'm suggest some people may find offensive and I've asked Stevie not to use it. If someone French came on here calling the English (:lol:) "les rosbifs", they'd too be asked to refrain from using it.

OK with you? :D

Guest Stevie

_39046187_etaples203.jpg

Thanks for the input Fop, but we don't need advice on how to mod this place... :blush:

It's a racist term which I'm suggest some people may find offensive and I've asked Stevie not to use it. If someone French came on here calling the English (:lol:) "les rosbifs", they'd too be asked to refrain from using it.

I don't mind what foreign cunts call us to be honest, why would we care???? What would you rather be called Roast Beef or a Frog, Roast Beef is lovely. I was speaking to this yank at work the other day and he couldn't believe the fact that I didn't know what state his home town of St Louis was. Why the fuck should I know, I've got absolutely no interest in America, and will happily admit I know fuck all about the place. They wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for us. Call me xenophobic, but if there was just us in the world on this island, I would deal with it a lot better than most people.

_39046187_etaples203.jpg

Just saying is all, as there's a long list of other vague insults of that magnitude to avoid (Pom, Limey, Paddy, Kraut, Honky etc.).

(that's a British war dead memorial that graffiti is on btw, not a purely English one)

Edited by Fop

_39046187_etaples203.jpg

I don't mind what foreign cunts call us to be honest, why would we care???? What would you rather be called Roast Beef or a Frog, Roast Beef is lovely. I was speaking to this yank at work the other day and he couldn't believe the fact that I didn't know what state his home town of St Louis was. Why the fuck should I know, I've got absolutely no interest in America, and will happily admit I know fuck all about the place. They wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for us. Call me xenophobic, but if there was just us in the world on this island, I would deal with it a lot better than most people.

funny that, as in funny haha Stevie. I've met a lot of yanks who think that the whole world should know alll about them too, and don't understand why the rest of the world doesn't want to be like they are. I pretty much convey the same sort of idea back to them as you do.

When in Rome do as the Romans do, yanks can't expect everywhere they go to be a little America. Thats pretty much my view of any "foreigner" in any country, including those that come here and think they can tell us what we can and can't say or do. I don't go on like that when I go abroad, nor would I if I chose to live abroad.

Nor do I care what foreigners think of us, or call us. Some like us, some don't. Its just up to them really.

Edited by LeazesMag

_39046187_etaples203.jpg

Just saying is all, as there's a long list of other vague insults of that magnitude to avoid (Pom, Limey, Paddy, Kraut, Honky etc.).

(that's a British war dead memorial that graffiti is on btw, not a purely English one)

You missed out Spics and Dagos.

Guest Stevie
Simple as - Don't use racist terminology on Toontastic.

What is racist terminology?

I could say to Isegrim, "how do you think the Krauts will do against the Kebab munchers" he wouldn't give a fuck, the same as I wouldn't for being called a rosbif, or an island monkey, which is what the krauts call us. So how do you define what is racist? Surely if it's not offensive it's not racist.