Today's EURO matches

Besty

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish they would ban these FUCKIN' big telly screens :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Could ban you if you want? :icon_lol:

Just try it, fella. This place would die a slow, agonising, death. You need the highest level of poster on here :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I wish they would ban these FUCKIN' big telly screens :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Could ban you if you want? :icon_lol:

Just try it, fella. This place would die a slow, agonising, death. You need the highest level of poster on here :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

You know I love you Snakey. :angry:

Damn, this was awful. We were the far worse team for about 2/3 of the match and still luckily won it. That's German luck tbh.

Lahm did everything wrong and right. I'd kill the Turckish 'keeper personally tbh...

Guest Stevie
Damn, this was awful. We were the far worse team for about 2/3 of the match and still luckily won it. That's German luck tbh.

Lahm did everything wrong and right. I'd kill the Turckish 'keeper personally tbh...

Individually we're head and shoulders better than the krauts, it's a crying shame that ginger bastard was ever given control of the England team.

The two centre halfs are astonishingly shite. The fundamental thing in football is passing the ball, both of them reminded me of Stephen Caldwell in this aspect.

Individually we're head and shoulders better than the krauts, it's a crying shame that ginger bastard was ever given control of the England team.

The two centre halfs are astonishingly shite. The fundamental thing in football is passing the ball, both of them reminded me of Stephen Caldwell in this aspect.

I've never seen Mertesacker that poor. He's normally far, far better than yesterday - with especially an impressive passing ability.

I am still lost about yesterday's performance. It wasn't about the Turks playing that well, but how a team can go into a semi-final and be that poor is beyond me. Based on this performance even the players from Andorra are head an shoulders better than us...

The Krauts are underrated and Engurlad are vastly overrated. To say that Engurland is head and shoulders above them in any respect is complete trash.

The Krauts are underrated and Engurlad are vastly overrated. To say that Engurland is head and shoulders above them in any respect is complete trash.

How many of the German players would get in an England 11 ?

Only Ballack, Klose, Podolski and Lahm would have any chance. The rest are sub standard.

Only Ballack, Klose, Podolski and Lahm would have any chance. The rest are sub standard.

As poor as we were yesterday, but that's utter nonsense.

Felt sorry for Turkey like. Terim got his tactics spot on. Great goal by Lahm (a player I really like) for the winner, even if he did have a poor game.

Lehmann is better than any English Keeper and Frings is better than any holding midfielder England has. Metzelder is also woth a shout, not to mention Schweinsteiger.

How many English players would make the German team is a more appropriate question.

Guest Stevie

You couldn't play Ballack and Gerrard in the same team in my opinion, and Gerrard is head and shoulders better. With regards Lahm, he's one of the best I've ever seen attacking from full back but he's piss poor at defending, so it would be debatable if he would get in in front of Ashley Cole. Podolski wouldn't get in in front of Rooney in my opinion, so the only Kraut I think you could say would make our strongest eleven for definite would be Miroslav Klose, although I think Schweinsteiger has a lot potential.

Guest Stevie

Lehmann is better than any English Keeper and Frings is better than any holding midfielder England has. Metzelder is also woth a shout, not to mention Schweinsteiger.

How many English players would make the German team is a more appropriate question.

You are a fuckin mug. Metzelder wouldn't be in the top 8 English centre halfs in my opinion. As for Lehman oh my god, leave you fucking cunt. I think he would probably admit himself he couldn't wipe James' arse, you could even put a case up for Harper being better, I've certainly not seen James or Harper drop two clangers in one game like he did last night. Frings oh dear.

You couldn't play Ballack and Gerrard in the same team in my opinion, and Gerrard is head and shoulders better. With regards Lahm, he's one of the best I've ever seen attacking from full back but he's piss poor at defending, so it would be debatable if he would get in in front of Ashley Cole. Podolski wouldn't get in in front of Rooney in my opinion, so the only Kraut I think you could say would make our strongest eleven for definite would be Miroslav Klose, although I think Schweinsteiger has a lot potential.

I'd play Ballack ahead of Gerrard in international football any day.

Ballack for Germany is head and shoulders above Gerrard for England though. And that's the key to it overall for me. Better individuals don't always make the best team, as both England and Germany have shown over the years.

2J cursed him with one of his now famous respec threads. :icon_lol:

That would explain why they are in the final of a tournament that your 11 couldn`t even qualify for! I think only about 4 English players would make the German team. Added to that, they don`t have a winning mentality like the Germans do.