Barcelona sign Daniel Alves for £25.6M

Lazarus

i reckon beye might have give him a run for his money when he was in his prime!! , not that i saw beye in his prime like :icon_lol: but the guys shit hot now !

alves is like berbatov and those other players that remind you your a stepping stone every interview they give , hopefully he willl be happy at barca ,he's shit hot up and down that wing ill give him that .

Edited by Hadrian

He'll give them a lot more than Zambrotta going down that side, Zambrotta's past his best.

Alves overlapping Messi on that side could be very useful for them.

Still think Barca need someone other than Etoo' up front for next season. With all the small, nifty little players they have going forward, a focal point for them lot to play off would make that team immense again.

I've only seen him play a handful of times, and he failed to impressive on each occasion.

With so much hype surrounding him, though, he must be a good player. Whether he is worth that amount is yet to be seen. Will help merchandise sales, at least.

He'll give them a lot more than Zambrotta going down that side, Zambrotta's past his best.

Alves overlapping Messi on that side could be very useful for them.

Still think Barca need someone other than Etoo' up front for next season. With all the small, nifty little players they have going forward, a focal point for them lot to play off would make that team immense again.

Aye, Ibrahmovic wold be just the ticket for them.