Football Manager Live invites

The Fish

I can invite up to five people to join in the Beta test, but it's on a first come first served basis.

PM me if you want to get involved and I'll let you know what I need from you

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Keiichi Tsuchiya
I'm very interested if these are still going mate.

Don't come on here with your pissy 1 post asking for invites - go on, piss off.

I've had three of these.

Cheeky buggers don't post anything on here, then ask for an invite to a beta test.

Why I oughta!

So not only do you fail to post anything else, but you can't even be arsed to read this very thread?

bloody hell man, this is surely a piss take?

elo there could u send me an invite please?? many thanks jon

<_<:lol::)

Not asking for an invite, Fish lad, but would you mind explaining what this business is exactly? A sort of MMO for FM?

Not quite MMO more Battlefield I think.

elo there could u send me an invite please?? many thanks jon

<_<:lol::)

Not asking for an invite, Fish lad, but would you mind explaining what this business is exactly? A sort of MMO for FM?

Basically it's football manager online. so yeah, a massively multiplayer online game of FM. these cheeky fuckers think I'll give the invites out willy and indeed nilly? The offer was open to any members who contribute and want to play that game... that's all.

not some fucking jkls

Right, I'm only bumping this to get across a message to those lurky types who've made 1 post in their entire spell at this board. the message is as follows.

Go-Away-Fuck_you_(grannies).jpg

Right, I'm only bumping this to get across a message to those lurky types who've made 1 post in their entire spell at this board. the message is as follows.

Go-Away-Fuck_you_(grannies).jpg

Is soliciting allowed?

I love how you've scrambled in 10 posts and then put that in here so you dont get accused of coming here with only one post B)

I've got loads of invites, fucking stacks of them, but cos you're such a cheeky fucker you're not going to get one. Now push off you 'orrible little oik!

to be fair, the Beta testing is fuinishing soon, wouldn't really be worth while. Loads of problems with the servers and such, I'd wait until the game comes out mate.