Middlesbrough

Guest Stevie

Guest Stevie

If you go on most football sites on the internet with a forum, there will be at least one mackem there abusing Newcastle. However you will always always find a smoggie abusing us, on so many grounds. To me and many thousands of others they don't count, but one thing they are, is a total and utter bunch of nobheads.

If I was from Teesside I wouldn't have the heart and nerve to abuse anyones football club or area. Lets make no bones about this Middlesbrough and Teesside in general has to be the biggest fuckin shithole in the Western World, or certainly to my knowledge anyway. You come down that A19, you get to that hill about 15 miles away from Teesside you go over the top and all you can see for miles and miles on the horizon are chimneys, cooling towers, it's certainly not the sort of scenery some cunt like Constable would like to paint.

The town of Middlesbrough itself is so shit the best way you can describe it, is a poor mans South Shields. It reaks of smallsville. You will never see curb crawlers in Newcastle for the simple reason there's no prozzies openly touting themselves, in Middlesbrough there's a whole road full of women more than eager to suck you off for 40 tabs, and they moan when they end up fuckin gettin raped and beaten up? What do they expect the fuckin idiots? Prostitution is another thing all together but Middlesbrough has it, other shit places like Hull, Bradford, and Luton (just ask David Pleat) have it too.

To be fair to the people of Middlesbrough, they can't do anything about the factories, they've kept them in jobs for a century, but I will say this about them, they are victims of their environments, because they're total cunts. It's rare you go anywhere where you will meet more aggressive people than down there. They treat geordies with contempt, because we get all the spotlight in the region, which might be true, but that's not our fault. Nearly every smoggie I've met has said we built the Tyne Bridge you know, and I think that sums them up. Their best achievement is building a rival cities bridge. So I really don't know where they get their arrogance from?

When it comes to football as well, they've won one fuckin trophy in 130 years, and they have the utter cheek to say we have no history. Bury have done more in football than Boro, and they have. As soon as you get out the ground they want a fucking row as well, all in all and I never used to care, I have to say smoggies (on the whole) are a total bunch of cunts.

On a side note if you watch the first five seconds of this clip I wonder where the makers of Bananaman based his home town on.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzKzuCmw8Uk

Should we pity them? Or is it just a case of saying fuck them, they reap what they sow.

Boro and the surrounding areas are fucking terrible and I don't count them as a derby.

My mate from Uni was in the youth system there (same class as Downing) and he was from Stokesley which is in North Yorkshire, If that's where they get their youth players from...

I'm seriously thinking of printing all of Stevies longer posts, printing them on a really beautiful font and turning them into some kind of poster art that would clean out the Turner Prize.

I'm seriously thinking of printing all of Stevies longer posts, printing them on a really beautiful font and turning them into some kind of poster art that would clean out the Turner Prize.

You could entitle it "Rants in the Key of Cunt".

You could entitle it "Rants in the Key of Cunt, minor!".

FYP

OW OW easy now, boro is a total shithole, suicide capital of europe (fact) and one of the biggest shitholes in england if not the biggest, also a fact, and all the people are horrible little cretin like beings, or dirty borolings as they are know here,

but the surrounding areas, easy now, im from darlo, 20mile away and theres nowt wrong with it here, certainly nothing like boro.

And i support newcastle by the way.

Guest Stevie
OW OW easy now, boro is a total shithole, suicide capital of europe (fact) and one of the biggest shitholes in england if not the biggest, also a fact, and all the people are horrible little cretin like beings, or dirty borolings as they are know here,

but the surrounding areas, easy now, im from darlo, 20mile away and theres nowt wrong with it here, certainly nothing like boro.

I didn't say Darlo is bad, surely Darlo isn't classed as Teesside?

Edited by Stevie

Really? I thought it was somewhere in Scandanavia.

Or Brigdend. :lol:

I have to say like, Boro to me is NOT a derby and never will be. To me their just this pain in the arse side who seem to think we're local rivals. I wouldn't like to walk to Boro.

Our games mean far more to them than they mean to us. Put it this way, beating/getting beat off Boro is the same as the same result against a Wigan or a Fulham.

I have to say like, Boro to me is NOT a derby and never will be. To me their just this pain in the arse side who seem to think we're local rivals. I wouldn't like to walk to Boro.

Our games mean far more to them than they mean to us. Put it this way, beating/getting beat off Boro is the same as the same result against a Wigan or a Fulham.

I always have that argument with a Smoggie chap at work, he chomps no end as well when I say it. :lol:

I used to work down Boro every now and again, down at the old MAN Truck Yard, there was only one fitter there who was canny, the rest were right bastards when they heard my accent. You could feel the burning stares. Mr T's Cafe next to there was spot on though.

working on the new boro college and its full of geordies, they fucking hate it but say fuck all, also boro is not a derby couldnt give a shit about them, they dont deserve a team, id say hull and leeds is more of a derby for them

Is that a private number plate you've got?

*and so the cycle starts :lol:

Got some nice countryside round there to be fair.

The locals have a massive chip on their shoulder about the amount of attention Newcastle gets in comparison to them.

Boro itself (with the exception of Nunthorpe & Marton) is a dump, but within half an hours drive there are loads of lovely places.