Horrible Mackem bastards

dopaz

just got back from doing a job at slaley hall, the joiners were mackems so i started taking the piss,they told me to follow them to thier car so i did, they then started to tell me a story of when it was them who fitted the newcastle crest with howay the lads under it sign as you come out the tunnel to the pitch at st james, they then showed me photos, they have only hung a sunderland shirt under it and its still there to this day, like i say ive saw the photos to prove this, what can i say, there must be a way to contact nufc to see if this is still there and if it is remove and burn it, i felt sick to the stomach to think this rag has been there all this time, they say it was done in 2004 :icon_lol:

just got back from doing a job at slaley hall, the joiners were mackems so i started taking the piss,they told me to follow them to thier car so i did, they then started to tell me a story of when it was them who fitted the newcastle crest with howay the lads under it sign as you come out the tunnel to the pitch at st james, they then showed me photos, they have only hung a sunderland shirt under it and its still there to this day, like i say ive saw the photos to prove this, what can i say, there must be a way to contact nufc to see if this is still there and if it is remove and burn it, i felt sick to the stomach to think this rag has been there all this time, they say it was done in 2004 :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

Could have done it, doubt it still be there like.

All sorts of stuff like this goes on. I used to work for the company that supplied and installed the TVs when the Stade de shite was built and I know we done all sorts to them, but nothing obvious as you cant really.

i went to a trade fair at the S.O.S and and wrote nufc on the white tiles in the bogs as they had ones with Sunderland crests on, used perm marker too! propa nowty

Guest Stevie
i went to a trade fair at the S.O.S and and wrote nufc on the white tiles in the bogs as they had ones with Sunderland crests on, used perm marker too! propa nowty

* Pwopa Nawty

Get it wight sahn.

I hope you can get over this soon. My thoughts and prayers are with you. :icon_lol:

Hmmm - a few days after the scouse builders who did the tiling of Gary Neville's pool announced they'd left a Liverpool FC 'time capsule' under his pool?? What a coincidence :icon_lol:

That sign in the tunnel is tiled isn't it, why would joiners be doing it?

:icon_lol:

7223500.jpg

Also that sign has been there a lot longer than 4 years. It was there when I was ballboy and that was in 1989 :icon_lol:

In fairness, its been re-tiled since then :icon_lol:

Has that end of the tunnel been altered though? Sure the pitch end has but those steps down from the dressing rooms look identical to what they were to me..

been working with them again today, asked them to send me the photos, if i recieve them shall post them to show you all, the sign is actually persplex, as for 1989 the crest was the nufc one

been working with them again today, asked them to send me the photos, if i recieve them shall post them to show you all, the sign is actually persplex, as for 1989 the crest was the nufc one

No it wasn't...

1. It changed to the current crest in the summer of 1988.

2. I remember it all too well. Yes the sign is made of perspex but it's mounted on a tile section.

Guest Stevie

No it wasn't...

2. I remember it all too well. Yes the sign is made of perspex but it's mounted on a tile section.

I was ballboy too in 1991, a classic 4-3 win against Oxford (Jesus hattrick) and I concur with the above.

No it wasn't...

I was ballboy too in 1991, a classic 4-3 win against Oxford (Jesus hattrick) and I concur with the above.

Mine was the 5-2 win over Leeds on the first day of the season. Fat Quinny lifted me up in the air after he scored his 4th... :icon_lol:

No it wasn't...

Mine was the 5-2 win over Leeds on the first day of the season. Fat Quinny lifted me up in the air after he scored his 4th... :icon_lol:

Bastard, just had a look there as I've got all of this goals from that day on me computer, but doesn't show that bit. :icon_lol:

If it's the clip I think it is Jonny, it shows the players in a huddle by the advertising boards in front of the East Stand. Just to the left of them is a ball boy in one of those classy silver Co-Op tracksuits which is yours truly :icon_lol:

He'd just put me down at this point :icon_lol:

If it's the clip I think it is Jonny, it shows the players in a huddle by the advertising boards in front of the East Stand. Just to the left of them is a ball boy in one of those classy silver Co-Op tracksuits which is yours truly :icon_lol:

He'd just put me down at this point :icon_lol:

Ballboy Craig used to help his idol in all kinds of "special" ways.

1271724rs1.jpg

Opponentus Incapacitandum!

That's me just in front of the yellow 'N' on that advertising board :icon_lol:

EDIT: Can see my Mam and Dad on that photo too! By chance I'd been given the station just in front of where me and my Dad had season tickets :icon_lol:

Guest Stevie
That's me just in front of the yellow 'N' on that advertising board :icon_lol:

I was ballboy at the East Stand side too, nearer the Gallowgate though. That day you were ballboy I'd probably put it in my top 10 favourite games.