More than a quarter of scousers on benefits

Guest Stevie

no wonder torres has so much spare time.

I have so much spare time because I`m fuckin loaded! Good to see everybody else paying for our season tickets though ... absolutely hilarious!

bread_1_396x222.jpg

Torres on the left.

So many choices. :icon_lol:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie
11.jpg

Whay aye man, no unemployment here like.

None of them were unemployed you daft cunt because they were stood on site when that picture was taken. The reason they were in Germany was because they were "actively seeking employment", clearly an alien phrase to the majority of people who live the L postcode area.

11.jpg

Whay aye man, no unemployment here like.

None of them were unemployed you daft cunt because they were stood on site when that picture was taken. The reason they were in Germany was because they were "actively seeking employment", clearly an alien phrase to the majority of people who live the L postcode area.

:icon_lol:

The only thing a scouser actively seeks related to work is the Job Centre.

"Ehhhhhm where's me foochin £50 laaar"

Edited by W.L

Guest Stevie

What site have you liinked this to nobhead, it appears 18 of your kind are viewing this. Get to bed you lazy scruffs job centre opens at 9. Yes I'm talking to you hiding.

What site have you liinked this to nobhead, it appears 18 of your kind are viewing this. Get to bed you lazy scruffs job centre opens at 9. Yes I'm talking to you hiding.

Oh for fuck's sake, Stevie, grow up. You're not in the playground any more.

Guest Stevie

I don't think language like that is appropriate on a family forum.

Guest Stevie
Can't believe Stevie hasn't drawn to the fact that Moxey is a convicted arsonist....

I didn't mention it because Moxey is about as convincnig a scouser as you are a geordie. Craig Fairbrother who plays Moxey is a Londoner, and his scouse accent is shit.

Guest Stevie
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz your ma deffo got abused or was involved in a massive gangbang by scouses when you was conceived to hate us as much as you do.

That could be why I'm such an ugly cunt. What forum did you post this on?

I don't think language like that is appropriate on a family forum.

You wouldn't know appropriate if it kicked you in the crotch.

Can't believe Stevie hasn't drawn to the fact that Moxey is a convicted arsonist....

I didn't mention it because Moxey is about as convincnig a scouser as you are a geordie. Craig Fairbrother who plays Moxey is a Londoner, and his scouse accent is shit.

I was more alluding to the general character of "Moxey" tbh.

Shouldn't have expected you to understand really though.....

Quarter of Liverpool on benefits

Jun 25 2008 by Michelle Fiddler and Helen Hunt, Liverpool Echo

Job centre

LIVERPOOL has more people on benefits than any city in England with more than a quarter out of work.

Shock new figures today revealed that 26% of the population were dependent on the state.

Birkenhead was 10th in the list.

Liverpool council today accepted the bleak picture, but said it was confident the city was now on the up.

Experts at The Centre for Cities and the Centre for Economic & Social Inclusion compiled the report into English cities amid government targets of getting 80% of the working population into a job.

They also highlighted Liverpool as the biggest challenge faced by Whitehall.

The figures for the city showed

26% of the working age population are on benefit, twice the national average

Half of those people are claiming incapacity benefit (12% of the city)

5% of working age people in the city are on job seekers allowance.

The experts also found Liverpool had an overall employment rate of just 65%, worse than any other city apart from Hull, with the rest of people out-of-work students, the early-retired or full-time carers.

In Birkenhead, nearly 20% of people are on benefits, the 10th highest in the country.

Experts today urged the government to give more powers to cities to allow job creation in local areas.

The report, based on figures taken April and June 2007, suggests the government will struggle to meet the 80% national employment rate unless it gives more freedom to cities.

Cllr Flo Clucas, Liverpool council’s executive member for economic development and Europe, said Liverpool is still climbing out of the high unemployment it suffered in the 80s, when industries such as the docks went.

She said: “Between 1980 and 1990 we lost something like 22% of the population and 18% of jobs in the city.

“We wouldn’t have been given objective one funding if the city wasn’t among the poorest, with the poorest job prospects in the whole of Europe.

“We know exactly where these people are and how to hone in on those who can be taken out of benefits, and we are working to do that.”

Not a big surprise

LEADER of Liverpool city council Warren Bradley said: “The statistics do not surprise me at all.

“We have been trying to do something quite creative and quite unique, allowing people to evolve into work at their own pace.

“I welcome the talk of more powers being given to the local authorities.

“It is my responsibility to engage people and give them confidence to come off benefits.

“I welcome this and I hope its a wake-up call for people who think that strategy can solve all the ills of the world.”

Kevin Adderley, Wirral council’s head of strategic development said: “Wirral’s Investment Strategy clearly identifies tackling increasing unemployment rates and the varying levels of skills and economic activity as a key priority.”

Last month, Working Wirral, a new programme aimed at creating further employment and investment opportunities in Wirral, was launched.

SHOCK new figures? Where's the shock exactly. 26% of the population on benefits, TWICE the national average, TWENTY SIX PERCENT, and people like me and you are paying for them.

You read more about Liverpool the city than I do and I'm born and bred here. What is it that makes you so obsessive about us? Is it that we have a larger world wide image than Newcastle, or that our football teams are more successful? The fact that more people in the entertainment business have come from Liverpool? What the fuck is it with you?

There isn't anywhere in Britain I'd go and read their local paper website, what are you looking for? Surely you don't expect to read anything about Newcastle there.

For the record, Liverpool has had, and still has a big unemployment problem, and yes, a benefits problem. It usually isn't about not wanting to work though, it's more about shit wages being offered for unskilled work. Of course there are lazy bastards as well but everywhere has them, that's part and parcel of this country as a whole.

Did I miss this part in your paste job?

When the Breck Road store opened in November 2005, nearly 3,000 people applied for 277 new jobs, and 28% were long-term unemployed or on incapacity or disability benefits.

The landmark Liverpool One shopping development has also helped in the battle against unemployment.

When it fully opens at the end of September, up to 5,000 jobs will have been created.

Flagship store John Lewis attracted nearly 4,500 applicants for its 288 vacancies, 15 people for every job.

Another 4,000 people applied for 500 vacancies at the new Debenhams, eight people for each job.

More than 1,200 people also applied to work on the 150-strong dedicated Liverpool One team.

I know that doesn't enhance the image you love to push but live with it.

I personally think Liverpool One will be the factor that puts Liverpool back to where it was before the dock employment went in to decline, I say dock employment because the Docks itself are handling more tonnage now than it ever did, containers taking the place of docker gangs loading and unloading ships.

Tourist figures have been rising year on year for the last 20 years and with the new investment and more attractions things are already starting to look up here. Disappointing for you isn't it?

It's good to see that most of your fellow fans either aren't interested or see through your obsessive hate.

Wow... who do I see about getting those minutes back?

Who gives a shit about the unemployment figures for Liverpool? No where in the North England can cast the first stone on this subject.

Now, I'm not a fan of liverpool, nor their people in general, but christ Newcastle is hardly the model upon which all cities should mould themselves, so maybe hooting and hollering about their problems is a little foolish?

Guest Stevie

Job centre

LIVERPOOL has more people on benefits than any city in England with more than a quarter out of work.

Shock new figures today revealed that 26% of the population were dependent on the state.

Liverpool council today accepted the bleak picture, but said it was confident the city was now on the up.

Experts at The Centre for Cities and the Centre for Economic & Social Inclusion compiled the report into English cities amid government targets of getting 80% of the working population into a job.

The experts also found Liverpool had an overall employment rate of just 65%, worse than any other city apart from Hull, with the rest of people out-of-work students, the early-retired or full-time carers.

In Birkenhead, nearly 20% of people are on benefits, the 10th highest in the country.

Experts today urged the government to give more powers to cities to allow job creation in local areas.

The report, based on figures taken April and June 2007, suggests the government will struggle to meet the 80% national employment rate unless it gives more freedom to cities.

Cllr Flo Clucas, Liverpool council’s executive member for economic development and Europe, said Liverpool is still climbing out of the high unemployment it suffered in the 80s, when industries such as the docks went.

She said: “Between 1980 and 1990 we lost something like 22% of the population and 18% of jobs in the city.

“We wouldn’t have been given objective one funding if the city wasn’t among the poorest, with the poorest job prospects in the whole of Europe.

“We know exactly where these people are and how to hone in on those who can be taken out of benefits, and we are working to do that.”

Not a big surprise

LEADER of Liverpool city council Warren Bradley said: “The statistics do not surprise me at all.

“We have been trying to do something quite creative and quite unique, allowing people to evolve into work at their own pace.

“It is my responsibility to engage people and give them confidence to come off benefits.

“I welcome this and I hope its a wake-up call for people who think that strategy can solve all the ills of the world.”

Kevin Adderley, Wirral council’s head of strategic development said: “Wirral’s Investment Strategy clearly identifies tackling increasing unemployment rates and the varying levels of skills and economic activity as a key priority.”

Last month, Working Wirral, a new programme aimed at creating further employment and investment opportunities in Wirral, was launched.

SHOCK new figures? Where's the shock exactly. 26% of the population on benefits, TWICE the national average, TWENTY SIX PERCENT, and people like me and you are paying for them.

You read more about Liverpool the city than I do and I'm born and bred here. What is it that makes you so obsessive about us? Is it that we have a larger world wide image than Newcastle, or that our football teams are more successful? The fact that more people in the entertainment business have come from Liverpool? What the fuck is it with you?

There isn't anywhere in Britain I'd go and read their local paper website, what are you looking for? Surely you don't expect to read anything about Newcastle there.

For the record, Liverpool has had, and still has a big unemployment problem, and yes, a benefits problem. It usually isn't about not wanting to work though, it's more about shit wages being offered for unskilled work. Of course there are lazy bastards as well but everywhere has them, that's part and parcel of this country as a whole.

When the Breck Road store opened in November 2005, nearly 3,000 people applied for 277 new jobs, and 28% were long-term unemployed or on incapacity or disability benefits.

The landmark Liverpool One shopping development has also helped in the battle against unemployment.

When it fully opens at the end of September, up to 5,000 jobs will have been created.

Flagship store John Lewis attracted nearly 4,500 applicants for its 288 vacancies, 15 people for every job.

Another 4,000 people applied for 500 vacancies at the new Debenhams, eight people for each job.

More than 1,200 people also applied to work on the 150-strong dedicated Liverpool One team.

I personally think Liverpool One will be the factor that puts Liverpool back to where it was before the dock employment went in to decline, I say dock employment because the Docks itself are handling more tonnage now than it ever did, containers taking the place of docker gangs loading and unloading ships.

Tourist figures have been rising year on year for the last 20 years and with the new investment and more attractions things are already starting to look up here. Disappointing for you isn't it?

It's good to see that most of your fellow fans either aren't interested or see through your obsessive hate.

I pasted this off a Newcastle board, funny enough it was a Wigan fan who put it up advising us on where our fucking tax was going. Anyone can make stats up 10000 applied for 2 vacancies in the fuckin Liverpool Job Centre....all lies. I couldn't give a fuck about Liverpool, but the reason I pasted the link in there was you're a bunch of fucking tramps who are taking our taxes. TWENTY SIX FUCKIN PERCENT. You thieving tramps. Even The Fish thinks your population are cunts, and the only thing I've seen him moan about was his sisters eating habits and bowel problems.

You mention people in the entertainment business from Liverpool? I think fuckin Tarby sets the standard. Why mention your entertainment business to justify the fact almost a third of your population don't work.....through choice. Your larger worldwide image than Newcastle, does that give you a big fuck off hard on, if your image is anything like it is in the UK, worldwide you will be beneath Zimbabwe.

Your best point of the lot........ "Tourist figures have been rising year on year for the last 20 year" <_< 20 years ago it would be more certain that a tourist would get robbed there than your dole centres closing due to 0% unemployment.

At the end of the day your city is shit, your people are shit, and you are bamps, but all I did was bring up an interesting topic which was on another toon board.

Job centre

Not a big surprise

I pasted this off a Newcastle board, funny enough it was a Wigan fan who put it up advising us on where our fucking tax was going. Anyone can make stats up 10000 applied for 2 vacancies in the fuckin Liverpool Job Centre....all lies. I couldn't give a fuck about Liverpool, but the reason I pasted the link in there was you're a bunch of fucking tramps who are taking our taxes. TWENTY SIX FUCKIN PERCENT. You thieving tramps. Even The Fish thinks your population are cunts, and the only thing I've seen him moan about was his sisters eating habits and bowel problems.

You mention people in the entertainment business from Liverpool? I think fuckin Tarby sets the standard. Why mention your entertainment business to justify the fact almost a third of your population don't work.....through choice. Your larger worldwide image than Newcastle, does that give you a big fuck off hard on, if your image is anything like it is in the UK, worldwide you will be beneath Zimbabwe.

Your best point of the lot........ "Tourist figures have been rising year on year for the last 20 year" <_< 20 years ago it would be more certain that a tourist would get robbed there than your dole centres closing due to 0% unemployment.

At the end of the day your city is shit, your people are shit, and you are bamps, but all I did was bring up an interesting topic which was on another toon board.

Don't know about a hard on, I was far too busy laughing my cock off at your post.

I don't have to make stats up, they were in the very same article you posted but chose to omit.

So a Wigan fan posted it on a Newcastle board? Weird.

Thieving tramps? Get a grip lad, you’re sounding farcical now.

I mention the entertainment business, football, and world wide image as a question about your obsessive jealousy, nothing to do with unemployment, and I have no need to justify anything at all to anyone, least of all to some Scouse obsessed dribbler. When did 26% become a third btw? You need to practice maths as well as facts.

Our world wide image outside of the UK is fantastic, no problems there. Have always been welcomed warmly in every country I’ve ever been in as soon as they hear I’m from Liverpool, and c’mon, even a fool like you knows there’s more to Liverpool ‘s entertainment claims than Jimmy Tarbuck, but let’s not get in to the number of actors, musicians and bands that come from our respective home towns, you’ll lose.

Our city is one of the finest in the UK and is recognised as such by many people, that you’re not one of them is no great loss; your obsession with us speaks volumes. The tourists don’t appear to have your fear of being robbed as they are coming in ever increasing numbers and loving it I might add.

You brought up a topic that feeds your overall insecurity in your own self worth, nothing more than that.

Been asked to post this off our site for Super Stevie

The rate up there is 19.53%, It's like Fulham of the fuckin tyne then clearly, backwards elizabeth duke wearing cunts. All scouse wanabes and all FACT. Sheppard and Hall were right about their tarts and all, any of you been up there and not got your hole?Not always a pleasant experience granted http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2358/159 ... fc140c.jpg "Toon-Army" "everyone loves us we're everyone's 2nd team" yadda yadda load of fuckin arse. I've never met anyone anywhere that didnt fuckin hate Newcaslte fans. geordie nation me ring

Post this on there for us mate, the mackems already fuckin hate me why not their inbred ,barcode, shoes off for tha toon, topless, saddo cousins and all.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2358/159531..._29cbfc140c.jpg

Edited by Mad-on-the-cocks

That picture is taken in a club in Sunderland btw.

Nobody thinks anyone loves us as well btw, everyone hates us, especially the media.