More than a quarter of scousers on benefits

Guest Stevie

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only read the thread title as I havent time to read the lot but I thought I'd add here in Torquay we have an area that is known as the Scouse Riviera.....and I'm not joking, most are on benefits. I suppose if they're going to live off the state they prefer to do it in a nice place beside the sea!!

Thing is our town is now a doss hole <_<

I've only read the thread title as I havent time to read the lot but I thought I'd add here in Torquay we have an area that is known as the Scouse Riviera.....and I'm not joking, most are on benefits. I suppose if they're going to live off the state they prefer to do it in a nice place beside the sea!!

Pathetic, like all the Irish, you lot and most Northerners going to London in the 80s on the building, working in hotels, basically anything that earned a wedge, why not settle where you want.

I have a couple of Geordie mates and i have stayed up there numerous times, even last season at the game, but the ones on the net, the big mouth warriors are the cunts, the ones i know are alright, does this Stevie go the game, i bet he is quiet as a mouse if he does go away with you lot, or is he the type like those cunts last season who done a youtube video at 11am walking around the ground picking on an old man walking his dog, gang of shithouses and i feel sorry for the decent ones who are going to pay for that.

Guest Stevie

Pathetic, like all the Irish, you lot and most Northerners going to London in the 80s on the building, working in hotels, basically anything that earned a wedge, why not settle where you want.

I have a couple of Geordie mates and i have stayed up there numerous times, even last season at the game, but the ones on the net, the big mouth warriors are the cunts, the ones i know are alright, does this Stevie go the game, i bet he is quiet as a mouse if he does go away with you lot, or is he the type like those cunts last season who done a youtube video at 11am walking around the ground picking on an old man walking his dog, gang of shithouses and i feel sorry for the decent ones who are going to pay for that.

If the bit in bold doesn't sum scousers up I don't know what does. A few 14 year old kids shouting abuse at some old bloke, which happens to find its way on to youtube, which means every Newcastle fan is fair game for a slap in the future for retribution??

You really are a collective bunch of wanks. I wince when I think about yous, and I know there are good scousers, but they're heavily outweighed by state scroungers, scruffs, and general arrogant tossers from the area.

As for me not going, I've had a season ticket longer than you've been alive this will be my 17th as a season ticket holder, and no doubt I've been to Anfield as many times as you. Quiet as a mouse? Nah mate.

I think Toonraider sums up a nations view of you to be honest, I mean you'll get the do-gooders but let me tell you, the national view of you, puts you slightly below gypsies. What Liverpool site did you post this link on?

Edited by Stevie

If the bit in bold doesn't sum scousers up I don't know what does. A few 14 year old kids shouting abuse at some old bloke, which happens to find its way on to youtube, which means every Newcastle fan is fair game for a slap in the future for retribution??

You really are a collective bunch of wanks. I wince when I think about yous, and I know there are good scousers, but they're heavily outweighed by state scroungers, scruffs, and general arrogant tossers from the area.

As for me not going, I've had a season ticket longer than you've been alive this will be my 17th as a season ticket holder, and no doubt I've been to Anfield as many times as you. Quiet as a mouse? Nah mate.

I think Toonraider sums up a nations view of you to be honest, I mean you'll get the do-gooders but let me tell you, the national view of you, puts you slightly below gypsies. What Liverpool site did you post this link on?

I don't discriminate against any set of people in this country and knowing quite a few Geordies, I'll take it that you're a one off tosser who thinks shouting the odds on an internet forum is a way of feeding your own sad ego. You're jealously obsessed with Liverpool and Scousers for whatever reason, but you can't see that you come across as every bit of a nobhead as the people you try to put down from other areas.

You wouldn't last 5 minutes down here, willing to bet you don't speak this way in reality in your own area because underneath it all you're just a small person with a big mouth who nobody respects.

Reading your posts on here you always put me in mind of a cross between Ian Paisley and the Rab C Nesbitt character, both obnoxious, both loud mouthed and go in to rages at the drop of a hat, and both laughed at for their repulsive prejudices.

Now we have you not only speaking for Geordies but a whole nation as well, fuck me, what is it next, you speaking for the world? What a loser.

I have no objection with anyone living anywhere they please. But I can only speak as I find, and down here the slum places in Torquay are where you will find large numbers of unemployed scousers. Its a fact... not a slur on any decent scouser who earns an honest living.

Guest Stevie
What an angry man. Someone buy him some prozac.

Pipe down a bit eh? From Lincoln, support fuckin Lincoln.