Philip Craig

Glasgow Mag

Are you still hosted in Hungary?

Yep still hosted in Hungary they seem to be much better now though since the upgraded the servers not had any down time in a while (well other than due to problems we created :icon_lol: )

Phil, what do you get up to with yourself? Are you like the Mother Teresa of the internet?!

225px-MotherTeresa_090.jpg

Seriously, you must dabble your fingers in several pies (i.e. forums).

Yep still hosted in Hungary they seem to be much better now though since the upgraded the servers not had any down time in a while (well other than due to problems we created <_< )

Phil, what do you get up to with yourself? Are you like the Mother Teresa of the internet?!

LOL hows that like ? Don't do that much on the internet anymore, I help out with any technical issues if N-O has any but other than that don't do much :) Ah and I run the prediction league but that's it lol

Edited by toontastic

Yep still hosted in Hungary they seem to be much better now though since the upgraded the servers not had any down time in a while (well other than due to problems we created :) )

LOL hows that like ? Don't do that much on the internet anymore, I help out with any technical issues if N-O has any but other than that don't do much :D Ah and I run the prediction league but that's it lol

Bloody hell, what did you do to deserve that? <_<