No Trouble At Euro 2008 Beacause

Mad-on-the-cocks

Gone by like a flash this tourney... only one game left already. Been class overall. Remember how poorly it started too, the first 2-3 game were terrible.

Still better when England are there. (slightly off topic)

Gone by like a flash this tourney... only one game left already. Been class overall. Remember how poorly it started too, the first 2-3 game were terrible.

Still better when England are there.

Most recent tournements get talked about by commentators as "being the best for a long time" during the closing stages but this one has been class barring one or two games (Romania-France and Croatia-Turkey are the two that stand out).

All the St George scumbags arn't there, makes a change seeing a sound friendly tourno, no chairs and bottles getting thrown, no water canons, well made up. I hope they don't get in the world cup for the same reason.

The only difference is it doesn't get the media attention when it's not England fans doing it - but that is NOT actually the same thing as it "not happening". :icon_lol:

(are you another US Liverpool fan btw?)

All the St George scumbags arn't there, makes a change seeing a sound friendly tourno, no chairs and bottles getting thrown, no water canons, well made up. I hope they don't get in the world cup for the same reason.

No trouble in the European Cup final. No Scousers there though.

Plenty of trouble is overstating it. It never kicked of big style, probably down to good police work. There were enough clashes between various set of dickheads though, who are no better than English fans in this regard (most notably the German "fans" against Poland and Austria). I am really surprised all went peaceful against the Turks. Us winning and them playing well (morally winning) helped a lot I guess.

Plenty of trouble is overstating it. It never kicked of big style, probably down to good police work. There were enough clashes between various set of dickheads though, who are no better than English fans in this regard (most notably the German "fans" against Poland and Austria). I am really surprised all went peaceful against the Turks. Us winning and them playing well (morally winning) helped a lot I guess.

Just like Euro '96 really.

Unlike the scousers who just rob tickets off their own before European games and put innocent waiters in hospital.