Wimbledon

LeazesMag

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watch the semis of most major tournaments. Go to the wimbledon final every second year. Hope Federer wins and would like to see Murray do well.

Tennis is for gay people and women. Not being prejudiced just stating a fact.

What about those ex forces compratriots of yours who do the sentry duties

That would be a duty. They are paid to be there.

they are all volunteers, as well you [probably] know

DO you want to do guard duty, Clean vehicles, first aid courses, NBC courses. Or go to wimbledon for 3 weeks?

or summer leave ?

Not everyone gets summer leave it's not a factory.

they are all volunteers, and recommended to do it, and you know it.

Not sure what you mean by the last bit but never mind. If they want to watch tennis fine. I personally can't stand the game and have never been able to since childhood due to it meaning no cartoons for 3 weeks. Oh and it is very boring. However I feel I must apologise as I seem to have appeared to have been perceived to have used gay in a derogatory term. this was never my intention just my observation from everyone I know who watches it is either gay or a woman. Lastly if there are gays in the armed forces volunteering for Wimbledon then good on them. It is a fucking stupid rule to not allow gay people in the army. I wonder what would have happened at Thermopylae if the combined city states of Greece felt the same way.

load of bollocks.

You may not like it, but thousands do, and forces personnel who volunteer to do Wimbledon duty [and the list of volunteers is a long one] must be recommended as "suitable".

Don't know why you are pretending not to know this like.

BTW, you can use the word "gay" in any way you like , call them fucking puffs if you want - sometimes I do - but your statement that all people who watch tennis are gay is bollocks, there are probably no more than are interested in any other walk of life.

Now, train spotters, and you might have a case.......

Guest alex

Just had £2 on Safin. Last of the big spenders. Nee chance really but 25/1. He's awesome on his day but it's about 4 years since it's been his day. Those odds though.

He was only trying to get a bite out of Torres as well :rolleyes:

:wub:

Liverpool supporters from the USA are shirtlifters

Edited by LeazesMag

Just had £2 on Safin. Last of the big spenders. Nee chance really but 25/1. He's awesome on his day but it's about 4 years since it's been his day. Those odds though.

Safin's comments about grass court tennis are legendary btw.

Guest alex

For the cows you mean? :rolleyes:

Guest alex
He was only trying to get a bite out of Torres as well :rolleyes:

:wub:

Liverpool supporters from the USA are shirtlifters

Haven't heard that saying for a while. Always reminds me of Peter Shirtliff :)

For the cows you mean? :rolleyes:

Aye, thats the one.

If the rain hadn't stopped play, Nadal would have won.

2 championship points lost in set 4.

I think Federer is looking a bit stronger now, but rains stopped play again.

Anybodys game tomorrow, if they resume tomorrow.

Feel a bit sorry for Nadal, he played really well and nobody else could hold and outperform Federer like he did.

It's a crying shame that players who attack the net about three times in five hours of tennis can be crowned champions at Wimbledon these days.

Edited by Bombadil