1st signing OFFICIAL!

Park Life

Free transfer? :rolleyes:

Mike Ashley will be loving that.

It's more of a theft than a free.

About time we did that to someone else really, and had a bit more business acumen about us than FFS's "name your price lad", and the Spiderman mask is just a bonus. :wub:

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Free transfer? :rolleyes:

About time we did that to someone else really, and had a bit more business acumen about us than FFS's "name your price lad", and the Spiderman mask is just a bonus. :wub:

Innit MA is a business man and is getting NUFC back in order. Good bit of business.

Free transfer? :wub:

About time we did that to someone else really, and had a bit more business acumen about us than FFS's "name your price lad", and the Spiderman mask is just a bonus. :)

Innit MA is a business man and is getting NUFC back in order. Good bit of business.

Mike Ashley as a Business man has a lot to be desired morally :rolleyes:

Back to 4-4-2 so?

I'm still hoping for 2-4-4. :)

Free transfer? :)

About time we did that to someone else really, and had a bit more business acumen about us than FFS's "name your price lad", and the Spiderman mask is just a bonus. :)

Mike Ashley as a Business man has a lot to be desired morally :wub:

Aye, but you don't make that much money by being nice, which is fine so long as he's working in our interests. :rolleyes:

Back to 4-4-2 so?

Aye, but you don't make that much money by being nice, which is fine so long as he's working in our interests. :rolleyes:

Spot on.

Guest alex
Back to 4-4-2 so?

He uses child labour because he can.

All we need now is The Hulk in goal, Ironman in defense and the Silver Surfer up front! Quality :)

TWAT!!! :wub:

just made me spit my coffee out!!

:rolleyes:

Aye, but you don't make that much money by being nice, which is fine so long as he's working in our interests. :)

He uses child labour because he can.

Undoubtedly, however he's going to become a nun when he reaches 60 so it's all ok. :wub:

All we need now is The Hulk in goal, Ironman in defense and the Silver Surfer up front! Quality :gettin:

TWAT!!! :)

just made me spit my coffee out!!

:)

Scarily I can see Keegan donning a Wolverine costume for goal celebrations, Fergy has nothing on psychology like that. :rolleyes:

Great news that we've signed a right winger who isn't Larsson or Pennant and even better that it's an out of the blue deal. That lifts my spirits no end.

Hope he's good but that he's a current Argie international has to be a good sign.

First time I've sat down this morning to look at the news and have to admit I didnt see that one coming

I expect my son will be watching each game with a spiderman mask on now :-)

Any pics of him holding a shirt yet?

I think he's on holiday for a while.

Never stopped Paul Ince. :rolleyes:

I half expect Jonas to be hanging upside down from a building with his toon shirt on :wub:

photoshop anyone? :)

From their board via Babel Fish:

"Goodbye to Judas " Rata" Gutiérrez. The player who cost 3 million to us, and after teaching to touch the ball to him without encountering, goes away free (So far). Great management. To see if pued to eenderezar and almenos pay 10milloncejos…."

From a Spanish lad on 365...

He took a time to settle at Mallorca, but once he did, he was a quality player for them, he can play in the wing or as attacking midfielder, good at crosses, and has a very good long shot

From a Spanish lad on 365...

He took a time to settle at Mallorca, but once he did, he was a quality player for them, he can play in the wing or as attacking midfielder, good at crosses, and has a very good long shot

we're fucked. :rolleyes:

I'm quite happy we have signed somebody who seems to be approaching their peak as opposed to players who have shot it and just come here for silly wages!

Come on then..someone think of a witty song for him to the Spiderman tune.

Canny couple of decent ones from a lad over on Newcastle-Online.

"Spiderman, Spiderman

Does whatever Ronaldo can

Can he spin, from a web

No he cant, cos he's a man,

Look out, its Guttierez... "

:wub::):):)