Fifa 09

swindont

Just played two Man United gimps who quit before the end. Was beating the first one 6-1 with Inter, and the other one 6-3 with Inter again. Bloody bastards can't take a taste of their own medicine like.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just won the Premier League as Newcastle on Semi-pro, 9 points clear, then had a game online against some fucker playing as Barca and I got tonked 11-0.

Sick of c***s online picking Man Utd, Inter and Barca... Just played Barca, Inter and Arsenal when I was Villa, I had 10 men each game by the end and only lost each game by one, at the end they were even passing it round their defenders so I didn't score. Just gonna play people off here and NO from now on so add me if you fancy games now and then.

Edited by Besty

Sick of c***s online picking Man Utd, Inter and Barca... Just played Barca, Inter and Arsenal when I was Villa, I had 10 men each game by the end and only lost each game by one, at the end they were even passing it round their defenders so I didn't score. Just gonna play people off here and NO from now on so add me if you fancy games now and then.

Added you mate.

I really don't see where the fun is for some people. Played one guy this morning his username was ToonDaz... something. He went ManU, Ronaldo up front, tried to score from kickoff, did the far post corner thing and quit before the end... quite an accumulation there!

Funniest are players who insist on playing one touch all the time. Most of the time they've got no idea where the passes are going and it doesn't even look like football (makes you want to rip their heads off if they score though!!)

I'm sick of people leaving early!

I played some fella with Newcastle and he beat me with Liverpool 2-0, there was nothing I could do about the goals really so I didn't mind.

I rematched him with Werder Bremen, beat him 3-1 and then 7-2 and at the very end of the last game - after the whistle - connection went and only the first game stood on my EA record :lol:

I hate when it does not pick up your win! :lol:

I've started a manager mode season at the moment anyway. Up the difficulty so sitting top half of the table. Bought Bale for half a million and Yoann Gourcuff for 10. However he is a bit to slow so might sell him again in the summer.

To be honest - regarding solo play I have struggled to find a difficulty level to suit me.

Sometimes it's too hard and sometimes it's too easy, it must be my style of play or impatience.

I only really play online and against my brother/friends.

Just had a fucking major glitch >_>

Was 0-0 vs. Inter (I was Toon), and took the game into extra time. In the first half of extra time Nolan sets Owen free, and Owen slots it past the 'keeper. "Brilliant!" I think, until the commentator screams "OH ITS AN OWN GOAL!" and game cuts to a video of Owen looking angry with himself for scoring an own goal. I think they have just made a mistake, and that I will get the goal, but despite Inter getting the kick off it is 1-0 them :|

Ah well. Found my new Fifa 09 Hero in Kazenga Lua-Lua now anyway ^^

Was 2-0 down against Villa, and Lua Lua volleyed home to make it 2-1, then in the dieing seconds he broke free to slot it past the keeper, but it antagonisingly hit one post before spinning across to hit the other post and then go away from the goal >_<

In the next game I played against Ajax it was 0-0, and in the 90th minute Kazenga got in front of the defender at the front post to head in the winner from a Duff cross :lol:

I've got a new passion. I have taken to sending a message to anyone who quits early because they are losing, or anyone who playes as Man United with Ronaldo up front. Yesterday I got beat by 4 Ronaldo Goals to 2 goals from Lua-Lua and R. Taylor, then messaged the guy with something along the lines of "You would be crap without Ronaldo up front, mate", to which I received the slightly disheartening reply "spake spanish" :lol:

I found this on Google, BA:

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/fifa-09...ent-glitch.html

I've got a new passion. I have taken to sending a message to anyone who quits early because they are losing, or anyone who playes as Man United with Ronaldo up front. Yesterday I got beat by 4 Ronaldo Goals to 2 goals from Lua-Lua and R. Taylor, then messaged the guy with something along the lines of "You would be crap without Ronaldo up front, mate", to which I received the slightly disheartening reply "spake spanish" :icon_lol:

How do you send messages to people? I've often wanted so send a "ha ha ha" or something equally intelligent to a quitter before but it's always greyed out. I can only send messages to friends.

If you go on your friend list you should be able to click the joystick right to move on to your recently met players. The player you last played should be top, and if you click 'A' to go to his gamer profile then there should be the option to send him a message.

I tend to send a message saying 'you're a ronaldo rent boy' to anyone who puts him up front. Its satisfying beating them, and especially putting the hand to the ear when scoring a goal haha.

Anyone ever experience the invisible player bug? Sometimes when a sub is made during the game the player that comes on is invisible, its an absolute cnut!!

Aye, once played Scumderland and they had two invisible players. Nothing I could do other than foul them :\

Just had another coupled of quitters. One United boy who I beat in the last minute quit the rematch when I wen 2-0 up, and then some guy playing as Arsenal quit when Kazenga Lua-Lua scored a lovely little volley to put me 2-1 up :superman2sa2:

I can't understand people who quit over the odd goal.

If somebody is hammering you 6-0 you can understand why someone might get frustrated but I hate in when you get right to the end and steal the victory and some bastard quits.

What's the point in playing?

I've got a new passion. I have taken to sending a message to anyone who quits early because they are losing, or anyone who playes as Man United with Ronaldo up front. Yesterday I got beat by 4 Ronaldo Goals to 2 goals from Lua-Lua and R. Taylor, then messaged the guy with something along the lines of "You would be crap without Ronaldo up front, mate", to which I received the slightly disheartening reply "spake spanish" :superman2sa2:

Cheers mate will give that a bash asap, sick of being on 810 GS points on fifa.

I'm sick of people not wanting to play a fair game lol I switched to Newcastle against some guy and he picked England :\ Nevertheless I played on, and lost 3-2 which I am quite proud of tbh! Lua-Lua got both of my goals - what a hero :superman2sa2:

If you go on your friend list you should be able to click the joystick right to move on to your recently met players. The player you last played should be top, and if you click 'A' to go to his gamer profile then there should be the option to send him a message.

:superman2sa2: I emailed Xbox Support and got a reply back today, for some reason my privacy setting was set to friends-only so i couldn't message enyone else. I always wondered about that. Anyway hopefully that should sort it.

My new fad is goin 3 or 4 * teams and trying to beat Man Utd (9/10 thats who you're playing). Noone ever seems interested in a fair game so i took to this tactic to save myself from going the same 2 teams every time. It's pretty hard but satisfying if you can pull it off. I always try and leave a defender a few yards back to cover the obligatory avalanche of through balls to Rooney and Ronaldo. Providing the guy isn't exceptionally good then it is possible to win although i have taken a few beatings to be fair. Only to be expected i suppose.