£25.5million bid

ohhh_yeah

If hes serious about getting back to being the best player in the world he should choose city. If he wants to become rich fat and lazy then he should go to AC and end up like ronaldo and rivaldo

He is rich, fat and lazy. Dunno if anything will bring back what he was.

If hes serious about getting back to being the best player in the world he should choose city. If he wants to become rich fat and lazy then he should go to AC and end up like ronaldo and rivaldo

Once the rich fattiness takes over err...It takes over.

Once the rich fattiness takes over err...It takes over.

Hed get richer at city aswell judging by the wage figure hed recieve that has been bantered about

Guest Stevie
This is almost as embarrassing as when we bid for Rooney. Almost.

If Man Utd hadn't have came in he'd have signed for us, he said that in his book.

If Man Utd hadn't have came in he'd have signed for us, he said that in his book.

They were always going to and it's easy for him to say that now.

According to my ITK Rooney was close to signing for us. We had a decent team then remember...

According to my ITK Rooney was close to signing for us. We had a decent team then remember...

We might have had a chance if we had been able to finalise a deal before it went public, but the moment Everton revealed that they had accepted a bid from Newcastle it was clear that ManU would come in and hijack the deal.

might not really have the desire anymore, has fantastic skills but I always thought he didn't stamp his authority on games as much as the true greats like Cryuff and Maradona.

However , you never know. We'll see. A huge risk IMO

We might have had a chance if we had been able to finalise a deal before it went public, but the moment Everton revealed that they had accepted a bid from Newcastle it was clear that ManU would come in and hijack the deal.

Don't ever remember them accepting a bid from us... :D

Remember them telling us to go forth and multiply... Pretty sure Everton weren't budging until Rooney slapped in a transfer request (which I'm pretty sure he only did because Man Utd told him they would lodge a bid as soon as he said he wanted out).

Looking back now, I don't think he would have left Everton for us. If he would, why did he wait a week to submit his request?

Don't ever remember them accepting a bid from us... :D

Remember them telling us to go forth and multiply... Pretty sure Everton weren't budging until Rooney slapped in a transfer request (which I'm pretty sure he only did because Man Utd told him they would lodge a bid as soon as he said he wanted out).

Looking back now, I don't think he would have left Everton for us. If he would, why did he wait a week to submit his request?

I am pretty sure they accepted a bid. It was just before we played Norwich in 2004. I was in the pub with Matt that day and the moment it was reported via SSN I said "Watch him sign for ManU now."