Teachers you thought were cunts

Guest Stevie

Guest Stevie

In the hope that they read or browse toon websites just put the surname of a few teachers you hated and explain why they were cunts:

Webster - total cunt from Yorkshire, set fire to his filofax by accident in Chemistry one time and blamed the kids, actually looked like Francie Begbie

Stapleton - Fat cunt, with the biggest double chin in life ever, used to fart in lessons and gave detention to kids who did the same, egotistical with the loudest voice ever and he went even redder when he was shouting at you.

more to follow...

Edited by Stevie

Mrs. Massey in middle school was a creativity-stifling bint with no real passion for the subject she taught (English). No real complaints about high school though.

McGlochlin - DT Teacher - Benfield Comprehensive

Little, specky, curly haired Irish cuntflap. If you're reading this you cunt I spat in your coffee and put saw dust in the muesli you had me prepare for you, enjoy!

P.S. I'm still smoking and you owe me about 40 tabs, I'm now on crack cocaine thanks to you!

Edited by Wacky Jnr

SMO has asked me to post this:

Mr Jones - English Teacher: I'll never forgive you for bumming me in the Art cupboard and letting Meenzer watch then have a go himself....you ruined my life you bastard, I'm now Bio.

Mr Jones - English Teacher: I'll never forgive you for bumming me in the Art cupboard and letting Meenzer watch then have a go himself....you ruined my life you bastard, I'm now Bio.

:D

He uses organic products where available? :lol:

I don't remember Mr Jones at all. Must have been a crap shag. :D

Boddinetz - Arrogant prick. Sent me out of the class all the time. Once because I was looking at the sheets of paper he had handed to the class instead of looking at him. :D

Pett - Used to call me tosser and twat in lessons. Sent me to the head, said I was a vandal because I was drawing on the desk. So I drew on his when he left me during my detention.

Beddoe - PE teacher. Had a go at me for holding hands with my then girlfriend during lunchtime. :lol:

Morris - Suspended me for not shaving. Most anal bloke I ever did know. Jobsworth. Left recently because he didn't get the headmaster's job. :D

Miss Clements - Evil primary school teacher. Obviously angry at the world as she was single, minging and had fat legs.

Mrs. Massey in middle school was a creativity-stifling bint with no real passion for the subject she taught (English). No real complaints about high school though.

I know your Massey pain bumchum!! :D

Gibson - Female PE teacher prone to coming in the lads changers just as they came out of the showers to see who was the longest pre-pubescent in the showers.

Meenzer, what was that ginger teacher in the high school called, looked gayer than you on a night out to G.A.Y. Anyway what a wanker, had me in front of the head teacher for throwing a knife from the canteen over the school fence into the bushes after some charver had hoyed it at us!

Dobson - Art teacher in high school, waste of skin, shite at art too!! Her son got cautioned as part of a 6 strong gang that chinned me when i was 16. Im no J69 but that felt good! Was id'd by a passer-by and not by me anyway!

Robson - Art teacher who thought even the shittest of pictures was a potential Picasso, gremmed in his coffee one morning and pissed ourselves as he drank it in front of the class while talking about the benefits of using green paint!

I'll single one out for praise though - Conoley, Meenzer not sure of your views but despite ripping some plastic off my chair and hoying it at a kid in the front of the class but over estimated and cracked him on the back of the head while he wrote on the blackboard he didn't take any action. Perhaps cos i was half a foot taller than him at age 15? Not sure where you were Meenzer at this juncture, probably skiing in the library with the debating team I suppose.

Meenzer, what was that ginger teacher in the high school called, looked gayer than you on a night out to G.A.Y. Anyway what a wanker, had me in front of the head teacher for throwing a knife from the canteen over the school fence into the bushes after some charver had hoyed it at us!

:D Was that Hodnett, the History fella? I quite liked him :lol:

Conoley was canny. Didn't give a fuck really, but that was half the appeal.

Mrs. Murphy was a fantastic pisshead who shagged her way through the languages department. An inspiration to all of us.

Mrs. Murphy was a fantastic pisshead who shagged her way through the languages department. An inspiration to all of us.

No I remember who I was thinking of.......Cochrane!!

Mincing ginger arsehole that he was.

Hodnett was alreet but that didn't stop us posting shit through his front door!!

Oh god, him. Used to leer after all the Year 10 lasses if I remember rightly. Mind you, that's probably half the reason for becoming a teacher these days.

Oh god, him. Used to leer after all the Year 10 lasses if I remember rightly. Mind you, that's probably half the reason for becoming a teacher these days.

Take Leeming the PE teacher for example who got done for shagging a couple of the lasses in our year when we were 15!!

Dirty fucka, I think he used the "If there's grass on the pitch" excuse upon interrogation!

Take Leeming the PE teacher for example who got done for shagging a couple of the lasses in our year when we were 15!!

Dirty fucka, I think he used the "If there's grass on the pitch" excuse upon interrogation!

:D I remember hearing about that but I just assumed it was bullshit. I was so out of the gossip loop. :lol: Mind, I'm sure one of the lasses in question was in my class. Nicki something or other?

Disgraceful behaviour from the lasses

Hodnett was alreet but that didn't stop us posting shit through his front door!!

is that the one you told me about when you got caught piping him off under the potters wheel or was that a different one?

Carlisle - The North Easts number one charity fundraiser George Michael lookalike

:D I went to a soccer school that he was a coach at when I was 9 or 10. Was it Tony or something?