I TOLD YOU YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE ME

THE_KEVOLUTION

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He surely can't come back after claiming responsibility for a wind up that was rumbled almost instantaneously? :D

We were in talks with Aimar but I'm not sure he has actually signed for Benfica yet.

His agent came to London, spoke & left basically.

Aimer has gone to benfica, like i said he wasn't coming you are going to look like idiots for not believing me

I can read this one! :D

Maybe - if you are nice to him - he'll use italics just for you tomorrow. :lol:

there was no proof that u were after aimer apart from paper talk and i can prove that with what has happened, i didn't say u were not interested i said there was no bid which was true that is 1 out of 1 so far i fnd it highly improbable for that to be a guess 1 day before it happens

there was no proof that u were after aimer apart from paper talk and i can prove that with what has happened, i didn't say u were not interested i said there was no bid which was true that is 1 out of 1 so far i fnd it highly improbable for that to be a guess 1 day before it happens

'U'? I thought it was 'we'?

Edited by ewerk

£7m Bid Accepted.

Talks with agent in London.

We refused to pay him £75k p/w.

Agent now talking to Benfica.

Aimer has gone to benfica, like i said he wasn't coming you are going to look like idiots for not believing me

I can read this one! :D

Maybe - if you are nice to him - he'll use italics just for you tomorrow. :lol:

I know, it took me ages to get paragraphs accepted here. :D

That's Serbian (Latin) for Aimar you racist!

i don't think it matters how i spell it because it will be irrelevent in the north east as he will not be there and just keep watching transfer activity if you do not believe me but you will look like idiots

So incredibly improbably in fact that the only explanation is that you are psychic, or Kevin Keegan, or most highly probably a psychic Kevin Keegan. :D

Fair enough the whole story was a wind up but i do know the players i stated there was interest in and aimer not coming and martins possibly leaving to one to fenerbache or galatasary as they are the only one's showing a major interest

shush.

so iwas right and will continue to be right weather or not u like it but i know the players i stated are true

What about Warnock?

Who we were in the middle of trying to sign :D