I TOLD YOU YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE ME

THE_KEVOLUTION

there was no proof that u were after aimer apart from paper talk and i can prove that with what has happened, i didn't say u were not interested i said there was no bid which was true that is 1 out of 1 so far i fnd it highly improbable for that to be a guess 1 day before it happens

So incredibly improbably in fact that the only explanation is that you are psychic, or Kevin Keegan, or most highly probably a psychic Kevin Keegan. :D

i am right no matter how long it takes u to believe me

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there was no proof that u were after aimer apart from paper talk and i can prove that with what has happened, i didn't say u were not interested i said there was no bid which was true that is 1 out of 1 so far i fnd it highly improbable for that to be a guess 1 day before it happens

So incredibly improbably in fact that the only explanation is that you are psychic, or Kevin Keegan, or most highly probably a psychic Kevin Keegan. :D

ok steven smith from serbia lolzl111

so iwas right and will continue to be right weather or not u like it but i know the players i stated are true

What about Warnock?

Who we were in the middle of trying to sign :D

steve never mentioned anything to me about that i am only passing on what i was told just like i knew abou zamora going to fulham but i did'nt say anything on here because

a) u wouldnt be bothered

:lol: u wouldn't believe me

So incredibly improbably in fact that the only explanation is that you are psychic, or Kevin Keegan, or most highly probably a psychic Kevin Keegan. :lol:

You're psychic Kevin Keegan, of course you're right! :D

so iwas right and will continue to be right weather or not u like it but i know the players i stated are true

What about Warnock?

Who we were in the middle of trying to sign :D

steve never mentioned anything to me about that i am only passing on what i was told just like i knew abou zamora going to fulham but i did'nt say anything on here because

a) u wouldnt be bothered

:D u wouldn't believe me

Fancy that Steve Smith :lol:

Let the wind up go for fucks sake.

I'd tell you your an idiot but you wouldn't believe me.

I all know you will find it hard to believe me as it is my first post but we are after 4 players i am certain of, i am on good tterms with Steve Hayward and just before Mort left he told me 4 possible targets that Keegan had identified, speaking to him yesterday he told me, talks with micheal dawson are at an advanced stage proviing he can find a suitable placeto live he will join yet Totenham are not exactly happy with the fee that is close to being agreed, our biggest coup this season is samuel Eto'o who is understood to want to move to England however would prefer a move London but told me all hope had not been given up, we have also had a fee agreed with wolves for Slyvan ebanks blake and Dennis wise and Adrian Heath were sent on a scouting mission this weekend to look at the peterborough winger Alfie potter, He did'nt say much about players leaving or give any exact figures of money for the players involved but did say galatasary and fenerbache are both highly interested in martins and he would like to go for the championsleague football, he also said Barton will be staying despite media specultion but the biggest dissapointment of all is that we are not after aimer and only 1 of the names quoted in the media so far is accurate but the rest are rubbish, he would not tell me who this is as it is being kept "confidential" as Keegan want's to surprise the fans. You may not believe me but anymore info i am told i will post thanks guys

never claimed there was abid for eto'o just interest

Fucking hell... who is this clown? Needs to learn how to use a keyboard.

He uses it fine. Just a shame has fucking elephantitis of the fingers.

NEED TO LEARN HOW SUPPORT A PROPER CLUB THAT EVERYONE DOES NOT HATE

http://www.virginmedia.com/sport/football/...lubs.php?ssid=9

WHEYYYYYYYYYY

go ahead block me or whateva but u won't get to know the transfer news if u can't stand me but want GENUINE transfer news then go ahead but my track record is wright so far 1 out of 1

I all know you will find it hard to believe me as it is my first post but we are after 4 players i am certain of, i am on good tterms with Steve Hayward and just before Mort left he told me 4 possible targets that Keegan had identified, speaking to him yesterday he told me, talks with micheal dawson are at an advanced stage proviing he can find a suitable placeto live he will join yet Totenham are not exactly happy with the fee that is close to being agreed, our biggest coup this season is samuel Eto'o who is understood to want to move to England however would prefer a move London but told me all hope had not been given up, we have also had a fee agreed with wolves for Slyvan ebanks blake and Dennis wise and Adrian Heath were sent on a scouting mission this weekend to look at the peterborough winger Alfie potter, He did'nt say much about players leaving or give any exact figures of money for the players involved but did say galatasary and fenerbache are both highly interested in martins and he would like to go for the championsleague football, he also said Barton will be staying despite media specultion but the biggest dissapointment of all is that we are not after aimer and only 1 of the names quoted in the media so far is accurate but the rest are rubbish, he would not tell me who this is as it is being kept "confidential" as Keegan want's to surprise the fans. You may not believe me but anymore info i am told i will post thanks guys

never claimed there was abid for eto'o just interest

I'm confused. Is Eto'o going to East Stirling then?

WHEYYYYYYYYYY

go ahead block me or whateva but u won't get to know the transfer news if u can't stand me but want GENUINE transfer news then go ahead but my track record is wright so far 1 out of 1

Its you Graham isn't it? :D

WHEYYYYYYYYYY

:D

morgan_freeman.jpg

WHEYYYYYYYYYY

Still don't see the track record.

Keane to Liverpool and Berbs to Man U. :D

You have no CD's and no credible DM.

Eating a lot of Ramos salad won't get you through next year no matter how many more midfielders you buy.

WHEYYYYYYYYYY

Why do you need to learn how to support a proper club that everyone does not hate? Who do you support?

WHEYYYYYYYYYY

Still don't see the track record.

Keane to Liverpool and Berbs to Man U. :D

You have no CD's and no credible DM.

Eating a lot of Ramos salad won't get you through next year no matter how many more midfielders you buy.

I THINK IT'S SO FUNNY HOW U THINK I'M A SPURS FAN, U WILL NEVER GUESS WHO I SUPPORT, IT'S JUST YOUR THICK NORTHERN BRAINS WORKING OVER TIME