We definitely bid for Ferdinand and he turned us down

Snake

SSN are reporting we are in talks with him

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

until Jimbo's SSN are reporting it then I reckon it's bullshit

Nice piece on Spidey by KK.

'Top Class' Jonas Is 'Real Deal' Says Kev

By Craig Hope

NEWCASTLE United gaffer Kevin Keegan has tipped Argentine new boy Jonas Gutierrez to become a terrace idol among the Gallowgate faithful.

The Magpies moved quickly to snap up the Real Mallorca wide man earlier this month as he put pen to paper on a five-year deal at St.James' Park.

Indeed, such was Jonas' eagerness to get down to work with his new team-mates that the 25-year-old opted to pass up the offer of an extra week's holiday and instead returned to pre-season training on Monday.

And it is that attitude and determination which led KK to give a glowing appraisal of Gutierrez when he spoke to nufcTV this week.

Article continues>>

"Jonas was told he could come in next week but he has come in this week, that tells you a little bit about his character," said the United boss.

"He's 25 years of age and is a very fit boy, very determined and very professional and I think the crowd are going to like him - he's top class."

And, when asked if Gutierrez is the sort of player who will excite the Geordie fans, Keegan replied without hesitation: "Definitely. He is the sort of player who can excite the fans.

"I think they'll love him for a lot of reasons.

"But the main thing, apart from his pace, is that whoever plays up front will like him because he is a supplier of goals.

"Daniel Guiza, the guy who has just gone to Fenerbahce from Mallorca won the Golden Boot in Spain and that means he scored more goals than anyone else at the likes of Real Madrid.

"A key part of that was Jonas and the crosses that he provided and we've got that now.

"There's a lot of competition for those two wide places because he can play right or left, they're his two best positions.

"He's the real deal, He's not just somebody who has come and you think he's a bit of a chancer, he's proven and I think they'll like him.

"But that's for him to decide by his performances and them for how they appreciate it."

SSN are reporting we are in talks with him

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

until Jimbo's SSN are reporting it then I reckon it's bullshit

I'm poised with it in my hand !

*Camera I mean....

I'm very comfortable with the scenario that Anton Ferdinand has no interest in joining us and we have no interest in signing him. If someone suggests differently I'll stick my fingers in my ears and say lalalalalalalala until they go away. I'd certainly feel a lot more confident about beating WHU if he was playing for them rather than us.

I'm very comfortable with the scenario that Anton Ferdinand has no interest in joining us and we have no interest in signing him. If someone suggests differently I'll stick my fingers in my ears and say lalalalalalalala until they go away. I'd certainly feel a lot more confident about beating WHU if he was playing for them rather than us.

:jesuswept:

doing a great job this Ashley guy isn't he

what as opposed to that prize piece of shit who sanctioned the purchasing of boumsong for 4 mill over the asking price??

your such a tard at times!!

i hope you are pleased that we are losign out on all our transfer targets.

True mediocrity beckons.

£10m rated Jonas and a very promising Danny Guthrie will do me for now.

we need a lot more mate. It alright saying there is a while to go yet, but the season kicks off in a month.

doing a great job this Ashley guy isn't he

what as opposed to that prize piece of shit who sanctioned the purchasing of boumsong for 4 mill over the asking price??

your such a tard at times!!

i hope you are pleased that we are losign out on all our transfer targets.

True mediocrity beckons.

Its certainly going that way :jesuswept: but for some reason you seem to have an axe to grind against the new board and yet the old one could do no wrong in your eyes

we need a lot more mate. It alright saying there is a while to go yet, but the season kicks off in a month.

_44641341_laurie3_226.jpg

"We're all DOOMED!"

Aye thank fuck the old board had all our signings in well before the season started :jesuswept: