Hartlepool United vs Newcastle United

Tooj

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

na, just watched KK's interview on .co.uk and he says guthrie is a mix of Bracewell and Lee, :jesuswept:

He meant Bracewell and Lee now though.

na, just watched KK's interview on .co.uk and he says guthrie is a mix of Bracewell and Lee, :D

He meant Bracewell and Lee now though.

:jesuswept:

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?showtopic=20147

:jesuswept:

Nah, I didn't bother ringing for tickets on the day they went on sale because I was in town the next day anyway, but by the time I got to the ticket office they were sold out. :D

Considered sitting with the monkey hangers, but got Doncaster tickets instead. Should be far more first teamers back for that one.

Reasonably strong side out:

TEAMS

HUFC: Arran Lee-Barrett, Jamie McCunnie, Ritchie Humphreys, Antony Sweeney, Ben Clark, Sam Collins ©, Gary Liddle, Ritchie Jones, James Brown, Joel Porter, Matty Robson

Subs: Andy Monkhouse, Jonny Rowell, Michael Mackay, Richard Barker, Alan Power, Michael Nelson, Willie Boland, Jan Budtz, David Foley

NUFC: Shay Given, David Edgar, Jose Enrique, Steven Taylor, Claudio Cacapa, Damien Duff, James Milner, Nicky Butt ©, Charles N'Zogbia, Oba Martins, Alan Smith

Subs: Fraser Forster, Danny Guthrie, Shola Ameobi, Frank Wiafe Danquah, BenTozer, Callum Morris, Mark Doninger, Jonny Godsmark, Darren Lough

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsD...1347189,00.html

1-1 Duff the scorer, i hope he can rekindle some sort of good form this season, because he has the ability to be great for us, we've just not seen enough of it in a black and white shirt.

What does the results in pre-season mean to everyone? Or is the performance of greater importance?

Id say good results are satisfying, though performances are what encourages us for the season ahead.....todays doesnt seem all that tbh

Its up twice, the other one says its 0-0

good old sky :jesuswept:

Technology ay!

Is any of our pre-season games on tv?

The tournament in Mallorca is on Setanta