Hartlepool United vs Newcastle United

Tooj

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from .com

It should really have been 4-1 two minutes later when Shola did all the hard work by working an opening and committing the 'keeper but somehow lost the ball with the goal gaping....

:jesuswept::D oh well eh

from .com

It should really have been 4-1 two minutes later when Shola did all the hard work by working an opening and committing the 'keeper but somehow lost the ball with the goal gaping....

Now there's a surprise.

A pretty dire first 40 mins but just before half time and the whole second half we seem to of upped our game! Nice to see duffers producing although against a lower side lets hope he can build on it for new season.

Im impressed with guthrie too, an assist and a good goal will do wonders for the boy to settle in....

What a suprise smith and ameobi didnt score, and they both had chances!

Little dissapointed martins didnt score though by sounds of it he hit a few lethal shots today.

4-1....Good scoreline and encouraging performance, lets see what gutierezz can do now eh

Guthrie was the best player when he came on IMO. He looks like a more urgent and aware version of Milner.

Wer you there bud? What was the general performance like? who played in what position?

From what i got milner and duff on flanks swapping over and butt and zoggy in middle?

Where did guthrie play?

Guthrie was the best player when he came on IMO. He looks like a more urgent and aware version of Milner.

Wer you there bud? What was the general performance like? who played in what position?

From what i got milner and duff on flanks swapping over and butt and zoggy in middle?

Where did guthrie play?

Aye I've just got back now from it. General performance was nothing to write home about, absolutely awful and gutless in the first-half, they looked the better team. Guthrie played through the middle when he came on and he looked pretty decent, always driving forward, playing with his head up, not hiding, always wanting a pass when the rest of them couldn't really be arsed.

Smith was fucking terrible as usual, he's absolutely garbage, and Shola by far gave out the funniest moment of the day. :jesuswept:

Duff may have got a hat-trick today btw but it was still the same old Duff, couldn't beat the full-back, lethargic as fuck, no spark at all.

yep, you have to be realistic with Duff. He scored 3 goals against a Sunday pub team, and still never managed to beat their full-back. Sounds very critical, but the truth is he simply can't cut it in the Premiership anymore, which is why we've bought Spider-Man.......never thought I'd ever say that...! :jesuswept:

Edited by Geordie Boyo

yep, you have to be realistic with Duff. He scored 3 goals against a Sunday pub team, and still never managed to beat their full-back. Sounds very critical, but the truth is he simply can't cut it in the Premiership anymore, which is why we've bought Spider-Man.......never thought I'd ever say that...! :jesuswept:

:D I had a conversation like that the other day with a Manc Fan (friend of mine) he was asking who are we going to use on the wings what with zoggy being unsettled and Duff being garbage "Dont worry fella, we've just bought spiderman"

:D