FAO Mags

Kid Dynamite

Jealous hmm? Nah. :angry: But sure- sounds good. You flying in to Bradley?

3551[/snapback]

i wish! flying from miami to boston and then driving down. got my flight booked back to heathrow on august 22nd. 10 hour flight then 10 hours on the national express to get home :razz:

ps, you know you are the object of most guys on heres desires :blush:

:angry: They just don't know any better. :razz::blush:

As far as the camps go- think there's one set for Canterbury/Plainfield area- if you end up there I can annoy the hell out of you. Otherwise let me know whereabouts you'll be.

canterbury! i used to coach 4 year olds there on a saturday morning on the soccer field at the bottom of that steep hill! not too far from where i should be staying!

3565[/snapback]

That's 5 minutes from my home!!!!!!! That's the pitch I attempt to play on. Manship Park aka River Field.

*probably went running about the track there a time or two while you were there :razz:

Edited by Mags

Thats it, manship park! you got any mates with 4 year old kids? i probably coached them, what a total nightmare it is trying to explain football to 4 year old american kids in a geordie accent. all one of them could say when i talked to him was 'im anakin skywalker!' :angry:

Its a small world!

so you still married then mags........ :blush:

or can i take you out for a drink

:razz:

LMFAO!!!! Do you know how many messages I"m getting on MSN right now along the lines of "You pulled!" Such a reputation and I'm not even trying.

And coaching there you must know Ray and Kim Coombs- he's the unoffial head of the league there- Jim Glennon? Kurt or Scott Marshall? Roy Collins... Lee "something' from Bradford.....

Edited by Mags

woaahh mags, come on im not a man-whore! who says we are even going to get so far as the bedroom! never mind post pics on the internet!

3583[/snapback]

That's not what I was told... :razz:

i lived in killingworth for 2months and commuted up there on a saturday morning. we had dial up internet so it took an age to even get the page to load, never mind post on it! how the hell did u manage to get from newcastle to canterbury!? :razz:

shit, always though you had emigrated and got married or something! whatever you do, never send your kids to mls camps, total cnut of a company, they will bleed you dry. they charge kids different amounts of money depending on where they live!

• 7 years later...