SKY SPORTS POLL

Douggy B

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its hard to look past Man Utd or Chelsea. I think Chelsea will be stronger this term, will be interesting to see how Scolari does. Reckon they will push Man Utd pretty close. If Ronaldo leaves Man Utd (which I dont think he will), then Id say Chelsea.

This is another windup from our favorite WUM. Spurs being on there - someone's having a laugh. The only reason he posted was to try to excite our jealousy that someone, somewhere thinks that somehow Spurs might even be on the radar as far as the title goes. They finished 11th last season FFS.

I'd sooner expect the FA to revisit their Sheffield United decision, relegate West Ham, bring Sheffield up, and have them win the title than for Spurs to win it.

Can we please ban this clown already? His contribution to this board, if it ever passed zero, has sunk into the negatives by now.

p.s. Man U surely.

Come on Lads, we all know the reason that is in there is so sky can report:

"spurs fans who expected a top four finish were crushed by another mid table end to the season"

By the way, across the pond mate, you are going to die soon if you dont get those stress levels down man.

"spurs fans who expected a top four finish were crushed by another mid table end to the season"

By the way, across the pond mate, you are going to die soon if you dont get those stress levels down man.

That's a reason why they'd put us on there. You seem to forget who is the media's darling.

Stress levels are OK, "man." I just think you're a worthless waste of space who doesn't belong on these boards and is here for the sole reason of riling us up, and that you should piss off back to whatever circle-jerk Spurs board you came from. Not that I'm being blunt or anything.

Other fans who come here in real peace in order to discuss our club, issues that affect our club and theirs, or issues that exist between our club and theirs are always welcome and we have had many. We may not have always seen eye-to-eye with them, and there was "rivalry," but in the end they were worth having.

Fans who come here in bad faith to badmouth our club and our fans, promote theirs, be general nuisances, and in short, act the stereotypes, don't deserve to occupy this bandwidth. You're part of column B, I'm afraid. I'm honestly struggling to think of when you have had anything to say that wasn't somehow about how Spurs are a bigger club than Newcastle. From the very start, that post about us buying your rejects was a wind-up and that's all you have done since.

That's a reason why they'd put us on there. You seem to forget who is the media's darling.

Stress levels are OK, "man." I just think you're a worthless waste of space who doesn't belong on these boards and is here for the sole reason of riling us up, and that you should piss off back to whatever circle-jerk Spurs board you came from. Not that I'm being blunt or anything.

Other fans who come here in real peace in order to discuss our club, issues that affect our club and theirs, or issues that exist between our club and theirs are always welcome and we have had many. We may not have always seen eye-to-eye with them, and there was "rivalry," but in the end they were worth having.

Fans who come here in bad faith to badmouth our club and our fans, promote theirs, be general nuisances, and in short, act the stereotypes, don't deserve to occupy this bandwidth. You're part of column B, I'm afraid. I'm honestly struggling to think of when you have had anything to say that wasn't somehow about how Spurs are a bigger club than Newcastle. From the very start, that post about us buying your rejects was a wind-up and that's all you have done since.

worthless? Yet you spent all your time on that.

Chelsea would've pissed it only for their bad start last season. If Scolari gets them to click quickly enough, I think they could win it. Ronaldo won't be the same this season IMO.

Danny B in making a fool of himself shocker! :jesuswept:

Portsmouth, Everton and Aston Villa are all vastly better than Tottenham.

Everton aren't vastly better than anyone.

I think Liverpool will win it.

Do you seriously think that? When's the last time you even mounted a decent challenge? I really can't see yous winning it with Rafa in charge.

Quite fancy Chelsea to do it this year. It's worth remembering how much Arsenal threw it away last year though with that spell where they took about 3 points from 21 or whatever it was.

Edited by alex

What the fuck are Spurs doing in there :D

Aye, that's utterly bizarre. :jesuswept:

Who chose the teams? Spurs have as much chance of winning the Premiership as we do (0.01%). :D

Do you seriously think that? When's the last time you even mounted a decent challenge? I really can't see yous winning it with Rafa in charge.

Yeah, I do. We've closed the gap every season under Rafa and the backbone of the squad has a lot of experience and been together a while. Couple that with a few useful PL players like Barry and Keane that we'll pick up from small clubs and the fact that Rafa is unlikely to over-rotate again ... I think we're in with a shout.

The last time we mounted a challange doesn't really matteras it's history anyway. I'd be really pleased if we run it to the wire.