Auf Wiedersehen pets

Isegrim

I have enough of the numpties like Danny B, Torres et al...

... so I am off tomorrow for four weeks of holidays. Two weeks of sailing in the channel early in August, stumbling around South Shields looking for taxis later in August.

Ta ra.

... so I am off tomorrow for four weeks of holidays. Two weeks of sailing in the channel early in August, stumbling around South Shields looking for taxis later in August.

Ta ra.

;)

Have fun mate.

Ta ra.

Pop into Liverpool as well and Stevie will want your babies.

(Why would anyone want to go to Shields who wasn't from there btw?)

Ta ra.

You've obviously not stayed at Happy Face's auntie's guest house. ;)

Ta ra.

You've obviously not stayed at Happy Face's auntie's guest house. :blush:

I was joking anyway, don't know where we'll actually stay. F***ed up the whole "planning" ;):razz::lol: and won't even make a match. :)

Ta ra.

You've obviously not stayed at Happy Face's auntie's guest house. :blush:

I was joking anyway, don't know where we'll actually stay. F***ed up the whole "planning" ;):razz::lol: and won't even make a match. :)

Whatever happened to Teutonic efficiency?

• 2 years later...
Guest Tuco Ramirez

Watched an episode of Auf Wiedersehen Pet the other night where Oz and Barry pinch some trout out the river. Anyway they go down the police station, and there's a poster on the wall. "WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOME XTRA SPECIAL PEOPLE", with an ob on the poster looking like Paul Frost off NE Tonight in the 80's, big fuckin beard, and some utter munter looking like Juliet Bravo. I just thought to myself what a shit slogan, we're looking for some extra special people :angry: How long did it take them to come up with that??? When you look at advertising campaigns now, and you have two ugly people with a simple message advertising for OB recruitment, sometimes I think life was much more simple in the 80's. Funny looking back anyway.