Seb's on song

The Fish

From Wikipedia :rolleyes:

This signing, along with 2 other made by Kevin Keegan this summer in the transfer market, shows that Spurs aren't actually able to steal every player Newcastle are linked with.

:rolleyes: Just the good ones :rolleyes:

Glad to see that KK was impressed nby a defenders performance in a defeat to a newly promoted Championship side.

:no:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Dick.

It`s not as though £1.5m(if thats right) is a massive gamble. Gotta be better than Bramble,Moore,Ramage,Boumsong,Rozenhal, coldnt be much worse TBH

Hope the deal to sign the Argy c.b. comes off too

Didnt KK say that full backs were a priority tho`?

This could be a decent enough signing as cover and hopefully he has some potential to develop into a first team player.

I have to admit I wouldn't be totally worried if we started the season the Beye, Faye, Taylor & Enrique as our first choice back four as long as we can improve to midfield and attack enough to keep pressure off them a bit. Would be happier if we brought Colloccini too though.

I wonder if they have a B A S S O G N shirt made up for him for his debut :rolleyes:

Boumsong is actually a good player - he was just getting the team back for that mishap.. over and over and over again

Not like we ever win at penalties anyway :blink:

Besides, to even be involved in a shootout you have to be involved in a important meaningful match. :icon_lol: