Newcastle Sign Fabricio Coloccini: Deportive Website States

Ketsbaia

Torres is never that patronising mind.

He is never in the position to be.

Well he is, actually. Never mind.

Just because you have picked a team at random because you think some of that teams glory may rub off on you puts you in no real position to be patronising about anything imo.

Classic small club argument. Very Everton. :D

Give me a proper die hard toffee over one of you plastic scouse any day of the week.

Much as I hate them, they're better than small time 'wannabes' like you.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because you have picked a team at random because you think some of that teams glory may rub off on you puts you in no real position to be patronising about anything imo.

You only have to think you're superior to be patronsising. As you also demonstrate.

I am superior to him but then you will be hard pressed to find someone who isn't.

Are you deliberately missing my point each time now?

Obviously I am, why don't you spell it out for me Alex.

You are patronising because of your condescending comments and you seem to think you're superior to the people on here, not just Torres.

I honestly don't think I am better than anyone (except Torres of course)

You only have to think you're superior to be patronsising. As you also demonstrate.

I am superior to him but then you will be hard pressed to find someone who isn't.

Deliverance_banjo_player.jpg

You are patronising because of your condescending comments and you seem to think you're superior to the people on here, not just Torres.

Come on now. You're so transparent at times it's untrue. The amusing thing is you seem to think you're making subtle digs. Also, see my previous post.

Edited by alex

You have no reason to think either. You're a small time spurs fan, when you mention spurs among LIVERPOOL fans the reaction is always the same ... nothing! Even west ham gets a response. Spurs don't even raise an eyebrow. :D:)

Come on now. You're so transparent at times it's untrue. The amusing thing is you seem to think you're making subtle digs. Also, see my previous post.

Mate its just banter, I am not trying to be subtle in the slightest. Football fans have banter, thats half the fun, if its too much for you, go to a newcastle only site or get an admin to make this place NUFC only.

I know you think NUFC is the best club in the world, I feel the same about Spurs. You dont like to hear otherwise, nor do I.

Everybody thinks their club is a one off and special.

Sometimes we need to be reminded that just maybe the player we love are maybe not rated by other teams fans.

Thats all part of it.

You have no reason to think either. You're a small time spurs fan, when you mention spurs among LIVERPOOL fans the reaction is always the same ... nothing! Even west ham gets a response. Spurs don't even raise an eyebrow. :):icon_lol:

Ah..... football club penis extensions. :D

I think I got some spam about Man U the other day on that theme.

SICK OF NO BEEN ALBE TO SATISFY WOMEN????

TRY MANCUSTER UNITER, GUARENNTEED 6 INCHES PENIS GROWTH IN JUST 128 DAYS!!!!!!!!

http://www.manutdpenisgrowth.com

Mate its just banter, I am not trying to be subtle in the slightest. Football fans have banter, thats half the fun, if its too much for you, go to a newcastle only site or get an admin to make this place NUFC only.

I know you think NUFC is the best club in the world, I feel the same about Spurs. You dont like to hear otherwise, nor do I.

Sometimes we need to be reminded that just maybe the player we love are maybe not rated by other teams fans.

Thats all part of it.

We can take banter but your postings aren't even banter. They're just arrogant bollocks intended to wind us up. That's the reason we think you, Torres and anyone cut from the same cloth are irritating little bellends, not because you support anyone else.

Thats all part of it.

We can take banter but your postings aren't even banter. They're just arrogant bollocks intended to wind us up. That's the reason we think you, Torres and anyone cut from the same cloth are irritating little bellends, not because you support anyone else.

Pretty much spot on.

Look at the way someone like FCUM conducts himself, it's a shame actually as he rarely posts but when he does it's always worth reading.

F*****g hell what a bunch of touchy girls.

Aye, I was about to start a topic titled "Danny B - Why do us lot put up with him?"

Erm isnt this ment to be about some curly bonced argy signing for us??

It could be mistaken jerry foooking springer!

Guys the boys are little petulant windups and thrive on responce, silent treatment works best....if admin arent gonna ban them just ignore them

Theyl soon get bored and we can get back to talkin about the club we love...

Edited by Geordie Lad...

Whats happening with this transfer? Its really dragging out, and all I can find in this thread is comedy :D

Apparently it's not comedy, it's anti-Semitism...

:)