Newcastle Sign Fabricio Coloccini: Deportive Website States

Ketsbaia

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least we have money to spend then!

its not the money that bugs me, infact its nice to see MA putting his hand in his pockets, its the fact that deportivo have hung us out to dry a second time by bumping the price at the last second - wankers

its not the money that bugs me, infact its nice to see MA putting his hand in his pockets, its the fact that deportivo have hung us out to dry a second time by bumping the price at the last second - wankers

tbf to depor they need this, they're in a worse position financially than we we're before MA stepped in

Yeh well I suppose Deportivo are a bunch of sods and they normally are but who can blame them when they are dealing with an English club when they see the way some Premier League teams spend?

I suppose it's a signal of intention to spend £10m on a defender too. He can play all across the defence IIRC and recently we haven't been doing too well on that front :D

Yeh well I suppose Deportivo are a bunch of sods and they normally are but who can blame them when they are dealing with an English club when they see the way some Premier League teams spend?

I suppose it's a signal of intention to spend £10m on a defender too. He can play all across the defence IIRC and recently we haven't been doing too well on that front :D

true and I pray to god that this fella is good and not another boumsong

Same here! :)

thirded! Thank God we've finally signed him though, was getting sick of not seeing any updates

its just that when you think of newcastle we dont ever seem to have a defence that doesnt fill me with dread even when we have spent the money, so heres to hoping that colo, the bull, habib and taylor/feye can form a decent partnership :icon_lol:

Coloccini 'seals Magpies move'

Deportivo claim defender has joined Newcastle

Deportivo La Coruna have announced that Fabricio Coloccini has completed his switch to Newcastle.

The Magpies have been tracking the Argentine defender for some time and announced earlier this week that talks were at 'an advanced stage'.

Coloccini is looking to leave Depor and had threatened to invoke Article 17 in Fifa's regulations in order to walk out on the Galician club.

And Depor have now claimed that the 26-year-old has officially joined Newcastle.

A statement on the Spanish club's official website read: "Real Club Deportivo and Newcastle have this evening (Wednesday) sealed the transfer of Fabricio Coloccini to the English club.

"Both clubs had come to a verbal agreement last week, but today it was signed in writing."