Ketsbaia

Newcastle Sign Fabricio Coloccini: Deportive Website States

Whats happening with this transfer? Its really dragging out, and all I can find in this thread is comedy :D

Apparently it's not comedy, it's anti-Semitism...

:)

At least we have money to spend then!

its not the money that bugs me, infact its nice to see MA putting his hand in his pockets, its the fact that deportivo have hung us out to dry a second time by bumping the price at the last second - wankers

its not the money that bugs me, infact its nice to see MA putting his hand in his pockets, its the fact that deportivo have hung us out to dry a second time by bumping the price at the last second - wankers

tbf to depor they need this, they're in a worse position financially than we we're before MA stepped in

Yeh well I suppose Deportivo are a bunch of sods and they normally are but who can blame them when they are dealing with an English club when they see the way some Premier League teams spend?

I suppose it's a signal of intention to spend £10m on a defender too. He can play all across the defence IIRC and recently we haven't been doing too well on that front :D

Yeh well I suppose Deportivo are a bunch of sods and they normally are but who can blame them when they are dealing with an English club when they see the way some Premier League teams spend?

I suppose it's a signal of intention to spend £10m on a defender too. He can play all across the defence IIRC and recently we haven't been doing too well on that front :D

true and I pray to god that this fella is good and not another boumsong

Same here! :)

thirded! Thank God we've finally signed him though, was getting sick of not seeing any updates

Boumsong...

Ive seen Collo play around 6/7 times, and he is pure class.

Also, the guys on the Depor forums are gutted, as they rate him as one of the top defenders in the league.

Heres hoping

Good news and ok we might have paid a little over, but If we'd have just missed him over a million or two I'm sure people would be far more unhappy.

its just that when you think of newcastle we dont ever seem to have a defence that doesnt fill me with dread even when we have spent the money, so heres to hoping that colo, the bull, habib and taylor/feye can form a decent partnership :icon_lol: