Newcastle Sign Fabricio Coloccini: Deportive Website States

Ketsbaia

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well he was at the game so I guess he has.

On another note, i have been told that Saha has agreed terms with the unwashed. The source should be pretty good as its come from one of their players mouths themselves.

well he was at the game so I guess he has.

On another note, i have been told that Saha has agreed terms with the unwashed. The source should be pretty good as its come from one of their players mouths themselves.

Is he getting 77K like he was at Man U?

Dont know whats hes gonna be getting, only that he's house hunting at the moment

Great signing for them if he stays fit. Trouble is, his fitness record was pretty poor at Man Utd

Not that great a signing. West ham have just paid £6mil to get rid of a similar crock. I think we have learned now that Fergie doesnt sell good players to other premiership teams

I disagree to a certain extent - if he's fit, he's a canny player. I remember seeing him one year against us at Craven Cottage before he went to Man Utd and he dominated us, he was tremendous. However I take your point about Fergie not letting top players go - that's why his fitness must be a real concern. Probably a gamble by the mackems, but if Saha can keep fit it might work out well.

Dont know whats hes gonna be getting, only that he's house hunting at the moment

Great signing for them if he stays fit. Trouble is, his fitness record was pretty poor at Man Utd

Massive 'if' re: his fitness.

Just needs to hold the fort for a couple of months till Jones gets back?

They put a bid in for Voronin, but I guess Benny and his 'valuations' nipped that in the bud.

Just needs to hold the fort for a couple of months till Jones gets back?

They put a bid in for Voronin, but I guess Benny and his 'valuations' nipped that in the bud.

Worth about 3 or 4 million, I'd say.