Newcastle Sign Fabricio Coloccini: Deportive Website States

Ketsbaia

I reckon we've bungled this deal. :rolleyes:

Bungled as in not being held to ransom you mean?

You don't deal for 3 months (reportedly) to people who are 'holding you to ransom' allegedly.

Get out of that fishface. :rolleyes:

Haven't they (reportedly) upped the price?

To clarify, if they have upped the price (reportedly) we should have known the nature of the beast a lot earlier if (allegedly) it kicked off 3 months ago. It's all I'm saying.

We should have known they'd hold us to ransom before it happened? Ok, so presumably negotiations should never have commenced then? Or something.

I can't believe we've been in continuous negotiations on this for 3 months btw.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon we've bungled this deal. :rolleyes:

Bungled as in not being held to ransom you mean?

You don't deal for 3 months (reportedly) to people who are 'holding you to ransom' allegedly.

Get out of that fishface. :rolleyes:

Haven't they (reportedly) upped the price?

To clarify, if they have upped the price (reportedly) we should have known the nature of the beast a lot earlier if (allegedly) it kicked off 3 months ago. It's all I'm saying.

We should have known they'd hold us to ransom before it happened? Ok, so presumably negotiations should never have commenced then? Or something.

I can't believe we've been in continuous negotiations on this for 3 months btw.

No, I agree to a point. It's one of those it looks like the agent is driving it which puts the selling club on the defensive.

You would have thought that we could "afford" an extra £1m to secure such a player regardless of what a cunt Depo`s chairman is being. Boils down to Ashley penny pinching again. If we dont pay the money you can bet Spurs will

You would have thought that we could "afford" an extra £1m to secure such a player regardless of what a cunt Depo`s chairman is being. Boils down to Ashley penny pinching again. If we dont pay the money you can bet Spurs will

Depends how you look at it. I love this notion £1m not very much money though. We might turn out to secure his services in the end anyway and the Spurs talk sounds a bit like a ploy to get that extra million to me.

Maybe.

But at the end of the day paying £12m for an £8m player soon adds up. Especially if we end up with another Luque, who was only about £7m overpriced.

Maybe.

But at the end of the day paying £12m for an £8m player soon adds up. Especially if we end up with another Luque, who was only about £7m overpriced.

Definite dodgy deal with Shepherd and co pocketing a fair wedge imo.

They took the piss out of us before and are looking to do it again. If we're taking a stand then fair enough, I can understand that.

I wonder why they're not doing a Webster anyways? I mean the player doesn't lose anything as an unofficial payment could be made by Newcastle to the player once he's signed for us. I reckon the whole things waas just made up to make us think we were signing someonoe half decent, just something to keep the fans quiet. I'm concerned that we've lost player and brought in a sum total of four new ones, and only one of those is going to be worth having in the first team.

*Grumble, grumble*

I wonder why they're not doing a Webster anyways? I mean the player doesn't lose anything as an unofficial payment could be made by Newcastle to the player once he's signed for us. I reckon the whole things waas just made up to make us think we were signing someonoe half decent, just something to keep the fans quiet. I'm concerned that we've lost player and brought in a sum total of four new ones, and only one of those is going to be worth having in the first team.

*Grumble, grumble*

Please tell me you're taking the piss :rolleyes:

*Grumble, grumble*

I don't think he can do one till next season (read somewhere)... :rolleyes: