Newcastle Sign Fabricio Coloccini: Deportive Website States

Ketsbaia

Coloccini will see PSV game

FABRICIO Coloccini will be in the St James’s Park stands tonight as Newcastle United close in on their fourth signing of the summer but Everton are hoping to negate the benefit of a much-needed addition to the Magpies squad by signing striker Alan Smith.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coloccini will see PSV game

FABRICIO Coloccini will be in the St James’s Park stands tonight as Newcastle United close in on their fourth signing of the summer but Everton are hoping to negate the benefit of a much-needed addition to the Magpies squad by signing striker Alan Smith.

Read up lad. :D

Why do you persist in hanging round here Danny?

Nice to get another perspective. Not many other MBs would be as welcoming as you lot are :D

Says a lot about you and Torres that you're regarded as you are then, don't you think?

Exactly I am held in high asteem as a knowledgable poster and Torres...is Torres.

It's funny how you two don't get along. You're so alike.

An American teenager who blatantly knows very little about football or evidently anything else, who has probably been to anfield less times than you or me. On the other hand you have a thirty year aficionado of the English game who brings insight and deep thought to all facets of the sport. A free thinker if you will.

I cant see the comparison.

Edited by Danny B

Nice to get another perspective. Not many other MBs would be as welcoming as you lot are :D

Says a lot about you and Torres that you're regarded as you are then, don't you think?

Exactly I am held in high asteem as a knowledgable poster and Torres...is Torres.

An American teenager who blatantly knows very little about football or evidently anything else, who has probably been to anfield less times than you or me. On the other hand you have a thirty year aficionado of the English game who brings insight and deep thought to all facets of the sport. A free thinker if you will.

Two sad sacks who couldn't wind-up a wristwatch tbh.

Your opinion, to which you are entitled.

Torres is never that patronising mind.

He is never in the position to be.

Well he is, actually. Never mind.

Just because you have picked a team at random because you think some of that teams glory may rub off on you puts you in no real position to be patronising about anything imo.

Nice to get another perspective. Not many other MBs would be as welcoming as you lot are :)

Your opinion, to which you are entitled.

:D:):icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Just because you have picked a team at random because you think some of that teams glory may rub off on you puts you in no real position to be patronising about anything imo.

You only have to think you're superior to be patronsising. As you also demonstrate.

You only have to think you're superior to be patronsising. As you also demonstrate.

I am superior to him but then you will be hard pressed to find someone who isn't.

I wanted to pick Spurs but they were a bit shit in all truth.

You dont pick a team, you are born into one.

Classic small club argument. Very Everton. :D

I am superior to him but then you will be hard pressed to find someone who isn't.

Are you deliberately missing my point each time now?

Give me a proper die hard toffee over one of you plastic scouse any day of the week.

Obviously I am, why don't you spell it out for me Alex.

Guest Stevie

You've just c and p'd that from my wiki page.

Obviously I am, why don't you spell it out for me Alex.

You are patronising because of your condescending comments and you seem to think you're superior to the people on here, not just Torres.

He tries to be, but he's just not very good at it, but with practice and dedication..... :)

Nice to get another perspective. Not many other MBs would be as welcoming as you lot are :)

You've just c and p'd that from my wiki page.

Just edited out the r@cist knuckle dragger bit :D