Gazza Offered Coaching Role???

ohhh_yeah

I lost sympathy for his antics when he did this stunt many moons ago http://www.virginmedia.com/images/gazza-flute.jpg

He was playing for Rangers at the time and trying to wind up their arch-rival's fans, I really don't think he meant anything by it.

Yes sectarianism tends to wind people up, like andy goram wearing the black armband (same match i think) and when David Healy did the flute bit the other week against celtic

Fuck the flute. Over sensitive jock/Irish cunts.

The fact is Paul Gascoigne gave a lot to this football club, he gave us 2m when it was a lot of money, and he gave young kids like me memories which we could take to the grave. Gazza is a special case to me, we should accommodate him, he needs this as a way of stabilising his life, and it could be as good for him as it could for someone else. He was always talking on a pitch, he had incredible vision, if he could pass 1% of that on then it's a worthwhile exercise. I can understand how people who had nothing to do with this club little over 10 years ago could be cycnical though.

We should help him out a little if we can. It's actually close to a life and death scenario imo. He needs an outlet, he still has bags of enthusiasm for the game.

I still can't get past the naked wii tennis thing. I think I'm traumatised. :icon_lol:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie
I knew he had called for a united Irish football team but never as a united country. Any source on that?

Well it's the same thing, shows he stands up to sectarianism, was a brave thing to say imo.

So you have no sympathy for 80% of Ireland?

I didn't run for the BNP or support for a variety of reasons but mainly because, I would like us to give complete autonomy to Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales. That is not part of their manifesto, these places are nothing but a drain on our resources, well not so much Scotland but the other two oh dear.

As for George Best, he lived his life, large parts of his life were as good as it gets I'm sure world at his feet etc... and he as a protestant bravely called for a United Ireland, and United Irish football team, I think that deserved applause, and it would've been a good thing for us too to finally wash our hands of it.

you clearly have no clue =) quite funny though

"to be sure to be sure* does a jig* fek arse girls"

there ya go i'll add in a few more stereotypes to go with your 80%, as long as you take me to the grove to meet Geoff if i come over to newcaslte though, its only fair

(he called for a united ireland team, ala the rugby.. not country btw)

best was yet another drunk who blew a liver which effectively could've saved another persons life

airports shouldn't be named after people like that imo , I'm sure there was someone else from Belfast they could've found

Economically, Northern Ireland is a drain on British capitalism, to the tune of about £l.5 billion a year. British capitalists have more profitable relations with the independent South than with Northern Ireland. And in no way does Britain's military presence in Northern Ireland help British capitalists' profit making in the South.

I still can't get past the naked wii tennis thing. I think I'm traumatised. :icon_lol:

did you not see that in the news at the time?

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/35742/...es-of-raw-liver

Nope, thanks for that. Now I honestly tried not to laugh knowing he's mentally ill, but really that's hilarious :icon_lol: . That's how I imagine Parky spends his holidays :rolleyes:

I knew he had called for a united Irish football team but never as a united country. Any source on that?

Well it's the same thing, shows he stands up to sectarianism, was a brave thing to say imo.

Not really the same thing like :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: It's just a bit of a leap tbf.

And N. Ireland's economy is suffering greatly from the fact that the Republic are offering a much much lower level of corporation tax so getting inward investment is tough, something Mr. Brown has refused to do anything about.

Nope, thanks for that. Now I honestly tried not to laugh knowing he's mentally ill, but really that's hilarious :rolleyes: . That's how I imagine Parky spends his holidays :rolleyes:

:icon_lol:

Actually I do love flash seared liver with onions and a glass of red. :rolleyes:

One night Gazza asked the night porter to get him some replacement batteries for the plastic parrots. When he called at his room, the player opened the door with a parrot under each arm swearing.

Clearly section him for life! :icon_lol:

One night Gazza asked the night porter to get him some replacement batteries for the plastic parrots. When he called at his room, the player opened the door with a parrot under each arm swearing.

Where might one purchase such parrots? :icon_lol:

Nope, thanks for that. Now I honestly tried not to laugh knowing he's mentally ill, but really that's hilarious :rolleyes: . That's how I imagine Parky spends his holidays :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Actually I do love flash seared liver with onions and a glass of red. :rolleyes:

A bottle of Chianti like in the film? Or Amarone, like in the book? :icon_lol:

It's not clear whether Gazza or the parrots were swearing. If it's the latter I find that quite funny :icon_lol:

It's not clear whether Gazza or the parrots were swearing. If it's the latter I find that quite funny :icon_lol:

The whole parrot thing is genius. :rolleyes:

Guest Stevie

:icon_lol: It's just a bit of a leap tbf.

And N. Ireland's economy is suffering greatly from the fact that the Republic are offering a much much lower level of corporation tax so getting inward investment is tough, something Mr. Brown has refused to do anything about.

He should give it to Ireland.

Guest Stevie

we also had the highest percentage of increase on house prices in europe which always helps =D

Declining to mention you have by far the cheapest housing in the British Isles.

The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of giving Gazza a coaching role. Imagine the craic. Joey goes out for a day's training, when he comes back he finds Gazza's done a shit in his shoe. Just for a laugh. When he goes to confront him he finds Gazza butt naked with a toy parrot under each armpit telling him to fuck off. Imagine the effect on morale :icon_lol:

Edited by Kitman

As we both know Amarone is far classier with more impact. Important when eating strong meats. :rolleyes:

we also had the highest percentage of increase on house prices in europe which always helps =D

Declining to mention you have by far the cheapest housing in the British Isles.

We have the third most expensive housing in Britain. Try again.

The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of giving Gazza a coaching role. Imagine the craic. Joey goes out for a day's training, when he comes back he finds Gazza's done a shit in his shoe. Just for a laugh. When he goes to confront him he finds Gazza butt naked with a toy parrot under each armpit telling him to fuck off. Imagine the effect on morale :icon_lol:

The mad always have a motif ie the parrot thing. Legend.

Edited by Park Life

It's class when you just get people googling stuff like :icon_lol: Especially when it has fuck all to do with the matter at hand.

As we both know Amarone is far classier with more impact. Important when eating strong meats. :rolleyes:

I just drink Amarone because less people have heard of it :rolleyes:

Joey: "Did you fucking shit in me shoes, like?"

Gazza grins

Parrot: "Fuck off Joey"

Joey: "Come 'ed, you did, didn't you?"

Gazza stands on one leg

Joey emits primal scream

Terry Mac calls for police and ambulance

Are we going end up being quoted in the mirror about this tomorrow?

I think Stevie's safe from being quoted if they're not allowed to print the word cunt repeatedly :icon_lol:

Joey: "Did you fucking shit in me shoes, like?"

Gazza grins

Joey: "Come 'ed, you did, didn't you?"

Gazza stands on one leg

Joey emits primal scream

Terry Mac calls for police and ambulance

Guest Stevie
Are we going end up being quoted in the mirror about this tomorrow?

I hope not cos some cunt in a balaclava will be at my door soon enough.