So this Toonraider person...

Steve

Well the other toonraider, the t00nraider one. What was the crack with him?

I only ask as I was looking through my MSN blocklist and I had a t00nraider@hotmail.com, can't remember a damn thing about him/her/it

I also had keirondyerfanclub@hotmail.com, but I do vaguely remember him.

kierondyerfanclub was some guy who abused Jill and posted a shite football song that was total bollocks.

And t00nraider was a guy who got it on with Mandy IIRC. He was also nice2cu who pretented to be a Mackem and always argued with wtdog.

VERY old skool there.

Edited by DanTheMan

Mandy

And let that name never be mentioned again.

3617[/snapback]

Pssssst, she still posts on here. :razz:

3622[/snapback]

I just reported your post to the moderator because it scares the crap out of me. Fuck off!

Is it the old t00nraider by chance?

:blush:

3597[/snapback]

Ooo Steve, you fiend. :angry:

Don't rise to the bait love. :razz:

3604[/snapback]

i had that old hotmail address for him as well. He can't have disappeared and must be around somewhere

keirondyerfanclub was a tosser of the highest order. T00nraider was an odd fella, oneof the first posters I remember. He used to send wtdog PM's telling him he knew where he lived and that he was going to come round and slit his throat. :angry::razz:

keirondyerfanclub was a tosser of the highest order. T00nraider was an odd fella, oneof the first posters I remember. He used to send wtdog PM's telling him he knew where he lived and that he was going to come round and slit his throat.  :angry:  :razz:

3809[/snapback]

I remember wtdog accusing Blackadder of being t00nraider. I miss those debates :blush:

keirondyerfanclub was a tosser of the highest order. T00nraider was an odd fella, oneof the first posters I remember. He used to send wtdog PM's telling him he knew where he lived and that he was going to come round and slit his throat.  :P  :icon_lol:

3809[/snapback]

I remember wtdog accusing Blackadder of being t00nraider. I miss those debates :rolleyes:

3810[/snapback]

He was though wasnt he. :blush:

Didnt t00nraider ring Wtdog's boss at work and tell him he'd been bullying him on the internet, trying to get him sacked? Bad craic that like.

keirondyerfanclub was a tosser of the highest order. T00nraider was an odd fella, oneof the first posters I remember. He used to send wtdog PM's telling him he knew where he lived and that he was going to come round and slit his throat.  :P  :icon_lol:

3809[/snapback]

I remember wtdog accusing Blackadder of being t00nraider. I miss those debates :rolleyes:

3810[/snapback]

He was though wasnt he. :blush:

Didnt t00nraider ring Wtdog's boss at work and tell him he'd been bullying him on the internet, trying to get him sacked? Bad craic that like.

3970[/snapback]

I don't think it was to be honest....

3971[/snapback]

Blackadder was many things, but I don't think he was t00nraider.

Vincent Vega, GaTeCrAsHeR, etc yes...

Kierondyerfanclub.. :icon_lol::P:blush:

3971[/snapback]

Blackadder was many things, but I don't think he was t00nraider.

Vincent Vega, GaTeCrAsHeR, etc yes...

Kierondyerfanclub.. :icon_lol::P:blush:

3976[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

Mandy

And let that name never be mentioned again.

3617[/snapback]

STEVE...I get this feeling (call it womens intuition if you like) that you really love me (albeit deep down in a dark place that you are trying to deny). But hey, we are all friends on here and im sure given time you will lovingly embrace these feelings you have about me and recognise them for exactly what they are....LOVE!!! After all love/hate, easy to get confused mate. No hard feelings Steve.