Closing threads....

Asprilla

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AF you spend far too much time starting arguments on here. your a southerner and we dont like you so stop starting threads in the vague hope that it will be slightly controversial and start an argument for you to wank over again. the last thread was locked cos you banged on and on and on and on about a thread about jokes from months ago. if you dont like ourjokes fuck off and dont read them

42239[/snapback]

errrm does that apply to ALL southerners on here? :nufc: and are you now the spokesperson for this forum? :lol: Or was it just a sweeping statement? :huh:

42354[/snapback]

Hi TR,

This piss-taking by the way comes under the dubious title of "craic".

I think you should know though that in general, it only works one way! :D

AF you spend far too much time starting arguments on here. your a southerner and we dont like you so stop starting threads in the vague hope that it will be slightly controversial and start an argument for you to wank over again. the last thread was locked cos you banged on and on and on and on about a thread about jokes from months ago. if you dont like ourjokes fuck off and dont read them

42239[/snapback]

errrm does that apply to ALL southerners on here? :nufc: and are you now the spokesperson for this forum? :lol: Or was it just a sweeping statement? :huh:

42354[/snapback]

It was intended to get a bite out of him but to be fair to him he saw through it. unlike you :icon_lol:

42363[/snapback]

like you just bit? :D

42239[/snapback]

errrm does that apply to ALL southerners on here? :icon_lol: and are you now the spokesperson for this forum? :lol: Or was it just a sweeping statement? :huh:

42354[/snapback]

It was intended to get a bite out of him but to be fair to him he saw through it. unlike you :(

42363[/snapback]

like you just bit? :D

42384[/snapback]

Classic double whoosh. You're learning. :nufc:

like you just bit?  :huh:

42384[/snapback]

:lol:

It's much easier to dish it out than to take it that's for sure!

42386[/snapback]

I love the way AF jumps on the back of other people's insults because he has absolutely no imagination of his own. Perfect for writing jingles really.

42384[/snapback]

42386[/snapback]

I love the way AF jumps on the back of other people's insults because he has absolutely no imagination of his own. Perfect for writing jingles really.

42392[/snapback]

God only knows where I picked up the habit! :D

42384[/snapback]

42386[/snapback]

42392[/snapback]

42395[/snapback]

London?

42384[/snapback]

42386[/snapback]

42392[/snapback]

42395[/snapback]

Are you covering a beachboys jingle?

42239[/snapback]

errrm does that apply to ALL southerners on here? :icon_lol: and are you now the spokesperson for this forum? :lol: Or was it just a sweeping statement? :huh:

42354[/snapback]

Hi TR,

This piss-taking by the way comes under the dubious title of "craic".

I think you should know though that in general, it only works one way! :D

42381[/snapback]

Hi AF.

I understand all that, but tbh, i am beginning to get just a little tired of people on here dishing out 'sarcastic' comments and put downs whenever they feel like it, under the guise of 'craic' Ohh thats ok, its only 'craic' or yes its ok, we can be as insulting as we like because the accompanying smilie winky face makes it ok!!!!

I prefer plain speech, if you think someone's a knob then just say it FFS! :nufc:

sometimes,  a few of you on here remind me of naughty little boys all trying to stay in with the 'in group'  :D  :lol: Now that does make me chuckle  :huh:

42414[/snapback]

You were whooshed, admit it.

That's the point he was making :lol:

42408[/snapback]

yes, i was emphasising it i suppose :D

42409[/snapback]

Nice try :huh:

42412[/snapback]

no, to be fair alex, i think the point i madesaid alittle more :nufc:

sometimes,  a few of you on here remind me of naughty little boys all trying to stay in with the 'in group'  :D  :lol: Now that does make me chuckle  :huh:

42414[/snapback]

Ahhh, that'd be the clique. :nufc: