Closing threads....

Asprilla

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just speaking as an outsider Sima, you have always struck me as one of the most easily wound up people on the boards.

42524[/snapback]

does that matter though? we cant all be the cool, laid back, piss takers like the majority on here :lol::huh:

I can be quick tempered and impulsive in my 'real life' so i suppose i am on here too. If i feel passionately about something then i cant help myself :D Some are more sensitive and take things to heart more than others. Thats no bad thing tbh.

Just speaking as an outsider Sima, you have always struck me as one of the most easily wound up people on the boards.

42524[/snapback]

does that matter though? we cant all be the cool, laid back, piss takers like the majority on here :lol::huh:

I can be quick tempered and impulsive in my 'real life' so i suppose i am on here too. If i feel passionately about something then i cant help myself :D Some are more sensitive and take things to heart more than others. Thats no bad thing tbh.

42531[/snapback]

It was being discussed, so I gave my opinion, being an opinionated bastard as well as being hot-headed! So yes TR, we have that in common too.

I was also going to post a picture of an ickle fish on a hook had he taken the bait, but Sima's untouchable, he is our superior.

AF you spend far too much time starting arguments on here. your a southerner and we dont like you so stop starting threads in the vague hope that it will be slightly controversial and start an argument for you to wank over again. the last thread was locked cos you banged on and on and on and on about a thread about jokes from months ago. if you dont like ourjokes fuck off and dont read them

42239[/snapback]

errrm does that apply to ALL southerners on here? :icon_lol: and are you now the spokesperson for this forum? :lol: Or was it just a sweeping statement? :huh:

42354[/snapback]

It was intended to get a bite out of him but to be fair to him he saw through it. unlike you :(

42363[/snapback]

like you just bit? :D

42384[/snapback]

:nufc:

See mong-mags irony meter is going into the red.

42428[/snapback]

:lol:

post count re-set tbh.

42435[/snapback]

Do what?? :huh:

42539[/snapback]

:D

His heed'll explode man! He reckons I PM you asking for the re-sets, the daft bell end! :nufc:

See mong-mags irony meter is going into the red.

42428[/snapback]

:lol:

post count re-set tbh.

42435[/snapback]

Do what?? :huh:

42539[/snapback]

:D

His heed'll explode man! He reckons I PM you asking for the re-sets, the daft bell end! :nufc:

42540[/snapback]

Does he think I can't make my mind up or something? Anyway it wasn't me who did it last time....

Reckon he'll be back to about -200 by the end of the evening! :icon_lol:

Morning campers!

It's like a particularly bad car crash in this thread :lol:

Disclaimer: Apologies to anyone who has ever been in, witnessed, read about or is aware of the term 'car-crash'..... Terms and conditions apply. Your statutory rights are not affected.........

Fucking hell, I didn't realise so many people lacked a sense of humour on this board :huh:

42560[/snapback]

i have a good sense of humour Gol.....for things that are funny mind :lol:

42564[/snapback]

I guess it's a Southern thing then.

Fucking hell, I didn't realise so many people lacked a sense of humour on this board :huh:

42560[/snapback]

42564[/snapback]

42565[/snapback]

Nah, its being called a bored, frustrated housewife thing i reckon! :D

All sorted now.

Though you have a point, i often think the humour on here is very different to what im used to, its much more sarcastic and ironic.

Fucking hell, I didn't realise so many people lacked a sense of humour on this board :D

42560[/snapback]

42564[/snapback]

42565[/snapback]

I can assure you it's not! :huh: