Joey Barton

Torres

Joey Barton has spoken out for the first time about his punishment;

"The first day's the toughest, no doubt about it. They march you in, hand you your uniform and force you to pose for the photographer while loads of obese, tattooed, clueless skinheads shout abuse at you. That's when you know it's for real. A whole life blown away in the blink of an eye. Nothing left but all the time in the world to think about it. That's when it hits home. That's when you realise you've signed for Newcastle."

:rolleyes:

Old, unfunny and unoriginal.

Not the kind of thing you post on a Newcastle board to get a laugh, a blatant and poor wind up.

Take the hint.

Not the kind of thing you post on a Newcastle board to get a laugh, a blatant and poor wind up.

Take the hint.

If a little humor winds you up ... then it's time to have a quite word. :rolleyes:

Take the hint.

If a little humor winds you up ... then it's time to have a quite word. :rolleyes:

Theres a board somewhere for that joke and this is not the one you numb bastard.

Or at least it didn't deserve It's own thread...on about 400'000 different football forums. :rolleyes:

Take the hint.

Theres a board somewhere for that joke and this is not the one you numb bastard.

Or at least it didn't deserve It's own thread...on about 400'000 different football forums. :rolleyes:

It's just humor, not racist, not sexist, not vulgar ... just humorous. Shame some dry c**ts have no sense of humor. :rolleyes:

Take the hint.

It's just humor, not racist, not sexist, not vulgar ...

..not funny :rolleyes:

Take the hint.

Or at least it didn't deserve It's own thread...on about 400'000 different football forums. :no

It's just humor, not racist, not sexist, not vulgar ...

..not funny :rolleyes:

Maybe not :rolleyes: but hardly warrants 'hints'. :icon_lol:

It's just humor, not racist, not sexist, not vulgar ... just humorous. Shame some dry c**ts have no sense of humor. :rolleyes:

Technically it is bigoted and prejudiced in several ways.

Including racially, well assuming an English person calling a genetically identical German person names is "racist" anyway.

For shame. :rolleyes:

Including racially, well assuming an English person calling a genetically identical German person names is "racist" anyway.

Newcastle fans are not a race ... which ever way you twist it. :rolleyes:

It's just humor, not racist, not sexist, not vulgar ... just humorous. Shame some dry c**ts have no sense of humor. :icon_lol:

The "joke" paints a racial stereotype... which ever way you twist it. :rolleyes: You big racist! :no

It's just humor, not racist, not sexist, not vulgar ... just humorous. Shame some dry c**ts have no sense of humor. :icon_lol:

The "joke" paints a racial stereotype... which ever way you twist it. :rolleyes: You big racist! :no

Strange ... seeing as there is no race mentioned in it.

You can't dig your way out of a hole. :icon_lol:

You can't dig your way out of a hole. :icon_lol:

Sure ... because there is no 'hole'.

I don't think anyone is that offended by it. You did whinge like a fanny and cry racist when people referred to your nationality though. Hence the irony.

I don't think anyone is that offended by it. You did whinge like a fanny and cry racist when people referred to your nationality though. Hence the irony.

Not when they 'refer' to it ... I do draw attention to blatant racial insults though. It doesn't really matter though as I would never want to be classified as a Brit. :rolleyes:

Not when they 'refer' to it ... I do draw attention to blatant racial insults though. It doesn't really matter though as I would never want to be classified as a Brit. :rolleyes:

See he even admits he's racist. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

See he even admits he's racist. :icon_lol::rolleyes:

The reason being ... I'm not! Wheyhee! :rolleyes::no:icon_lol:

I'm afraid you are. :icon_lol: The first step to getting past it, is admitting it to yourself.

I'm afraid you are. :icon_lol: The first step to getting past it, is admitting it to yourself.

I'm not British so why would I?. When you say "I'm afraid you are" ... it sounds like you realize being a brit is a bad thing. :icon_lol:

The reason being ... I'm not! Wheyhee! :no:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I'm not British so why would I?. When you say "I'm afraid you are" ... it sounds like you realize being a brit is a bad thing. :icon_lol:

Yet more racism. :icon_lol: Your prejudice know no bounds. :rolleyes:

The reason being ... I'm not! Wheyhee! :no:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Yet more racism. :icon_lol: Your prejudice know no bounds. :rolleyes:

None whatsoever!