Mackems

jarra jim

They'll be buying two or three more players, it was widely reported he had 40m to spend.

And the press never exaggerate those figures.

They could do with a striker though. Mind, so could we.

diololdn9.jpg

Oh Dear :rolleyes:

Diouf's total career goals amount to 59 in 265 , Alan Smiths amount to 68 in 264 :rolleyes:

He is one of the best living footballers though © Pele.

To have scored less than Smith though :rolleyes:

In more games!!!

Someone get that on the SMB if they care enough :rolleyes:

Probably scored more recently mind. My main point was about how fucking shit that list was that Pele did for Fifa's centenary though.

HA HA Thats not great is it. I reckon he will be joined by Saha by the close of the window.

I'm not sure they will get Saha but we will see.

HA HA Thats not great is it. I reckon he will be joined by Saha by the close of the window.

I hope they do in a way. Bound to be crocked within weeks.

I hope they do in a way. Bound to be crocked within weeks.

It's a crock guarantee. :rolleyes:

Guest Stevie
Spurs couldn't beat anyone in the top 7 last year, with or without Ramos at the helm. If the mackems think they're going to be there or thereabouts with those rejects they're going to get a shock.

Beat: Arsenal, Chelsea

Drew: Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool

Point?

The League Cup will never ever count, get that through your head please.

The mackems have moved forward from shite/mediocre to medicore/decent, we are a decent side, so no I don't expect them to finish above us. I think there's more to come from us in the transfer market in terms of the attacking side, I believe honestly Portsmouth will finish above us, but we won't really need much improvement to finish above Tottenham imo.

Spurs couldn't beat anyone in the top 7 last year, with or without Ramos at the helm. If the mackems think they're going to be there or thereabouts with those rejects they're going to get a shock.

Point?

This JR Hartley book really does work.

Point?

The mackems have moved forward from shite/mediocre to medicore/decent, we are a decent side, so no I don't expect them to finish above us. I think there's more to come from us in the transfer market in terms of the attacking side, I believe honestly Portsmouth will finish above us, but we won't really need much improvement to finish above Tottenham imo.

Haha, sticking your neck out a bit there tbh

Might as well say Man Utd will finish above us.

Edited by Sima

Guest Stevie

Point?

Haha, sticking your neck out a bit there tbh

Might as well say Man Utd will finish above us.

Nah son.

My point is in my opinion they are the best side outside the top 4, thus will come above us, the rest are much of a muchness. Everton could bore their way to fifth again I suppose, but they are not beyond catching.

Guest Stevie
Haha, too stupid to even begin to comprehend what I was getting at.

Obviously I could see what you were getting at ugly :rolleyes: