Who's holding back on here?

Park Life

KK started the summer stating he needed 4 quality addition to the side. Over the last couple of weeks, this number has dropped to 2, after the arrivals of Guthrie and Guti.

Assuming Bassong and Collocini deals go through this weekend, that will be 4 additions to the 1st team.

OUT :

Carr, Rozy, Emre, Baba, Rampage.

Is that good enough to start the season? Are you happy with our transfer dealings?

Personally, I think if Collocini goes through, we have about enough not to worry about defence at the minute, with Faye, Collo, Cacapa, Edgar and Taylor for the centre, and Beye, Enrique, Zog, Taylor and Bassong as cover for the full back positions.

Watching the match last night, it really struck me how much we miss Dyer(or a player of his ilk). We really are lacking pace, and someone with bags of energy in the middle of the field. I loved watching the pace of our team under Bobby, with Dyer, Bellamy, Robert etc. counter attacking and pulling teams apart.

So for me, picking up a creative midfielder is a must. Geremi, Guthrie, Butt, Barton and Smith just aren't capable of playing the sort of role we're rying out for.

Get that one midfielder in, and I think we'll have done well.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you be peaved with Ashley trying to sort out the mess you're in financially?

Surely you should be pleased he is securing the future of your club?

well, I know fuck all about Spurs mate, and you know fuck all about Newcastle .........

I remember studying NUFCs accounts a few years back and you had a bank overdraft of £17 mil.

Now I know that means you didnt have access to long term structured finance. That means the banks didnt see you as a business that is being run correctly.

So I may know fuck all about NUFC mate but I know business and I know you were fucked.

KK started the summer stating he needed 4 quality addition to the side. Over the last couple of weeks, this number has dropped to 2, after the arrivals of Guthrie and Guti.

Assuming Bassong and Collocini deals go through this weekend, that will be 4 additions to the 1st team.

OUT :

Carr, Rozy, Emre, Baba, Rampage.

Is that good enough to start the season? Are you happy with our transfer dealings?

Personally, I think if Collocini goes through, we have about enough not to worry about defence at the minute, with Faye, Collo, Cacapa, Edgar and Taylor for the centre, and Beye, Enrique, Zog, Taylor and Bassong as cover for the full back positions.

Watching the match last night, it really struck me how much we miss Dyer(or a player of his ilk). We really are lacking pace, and someone with bags of energy in the middle of the field. I loved watching the pace of our team under Bobby, with Dyer, Bellamy, Robert etc. counter attacking and pulling teams apart.

So for me, picking up a creative midfielder is a must. Geremi, Guthrie, Butt, Barton and Smith just aren't capable of playing the sort of role we're rying out for.

Get that one midfielder in, and I think we'll have done well.

We need two middle of the park midfielders really, ideally one with high creative, positional and pace components. Also Butt needs replacing, he's getting to the point that his excellent positonal sense can't make up for unwilling legs. The other problem with Butt is that in the modern game the DM needs also be about to initate moves from time to time.

Edited by Park Life

Why would you be peaved with Ashley trying to sort out the mess you're in financially?

well, I know fuck all about Spurs mate, and you know fuck all about Newcastle .........

I remember studying NUFCs accounts a few years back and you had a bank overdraft of £17 mil.

Now I know that means you didnt have access to long term structured finance. That means the banks didnt see you as a business that is being run correctly.

So I may know fuck all about NUFC mate but I know business and I know you were fucked.

whats your view on manu's debts ? And Arsenals ? And Liverpools when they also build their new stadium ? Whats your view on the vast majority of clubs debts ? Especially those who are nowhere near the crowd, support and turnover of Newcatle ?

whats your view on manu's debts ? And Arsenals ? And Liverpools when they also build their new stadium ? Whats your view on the vast majority of clubs debts ? Especially those who are nowhere near the crowd, support and turnover of Newcatle ?

Its not the the debt you half wit, its the type of debt. Debt should be long term and structured and cheap, not short term and expensive like an overdraft. That could have been called in at any time.

Its not the the debt you half wit, its the type of debt. Debt should be long term and structured and cheap, not short term and expensive like an overdraft. That could have been called in at any time.

Clueless cunt. :icon_lol::blink::nufc:

Fantasy football expert no doubt.

Fuck off you pathetic little sceptic, you and your nation should stick to what your good at (invading defenceless oil rich countries) and leave us to talk football. You really are the chavs of the western hemisphere. You make me want to vomit.

Fuck off you pathetic little sceptic, you and your nation should stick to what your good at (invading defenceless oil rich countries) and leave us to talk football. You really are the chavs of the western hemisphere. You make me want to vomit.

Why? ... because I know the shit you're spouting is complete rubbish? ... because a lot of people on here know little about finance you profess to suddenly be an expert ... but I have your number. You're a phoney little cunt, whose knowledge of football is as bad as her knowledge of finance and business.

You and your little feeder club simply amuse me. You're a little cock who is on here because you felt confident enough initially that your shit club might finish higher than Newcastle ... you're a pleb. But you're my bitch!

I think some people have forgotten we went 7 games unbeaten once Keegan settled in last year. He really doesn't need to invest heavily in a new first team to jump the club a good few places in the league.

Half of last years signings who hadn't played in the Premier league before should be first team regulars to rely on this year, rather than in and out occasional liabilities.

Pre-season = fuck all importance.

Why? ... because I know the shit you're spouting is complete rubbish? ... because a lot of people on here know little about finance you profess to suddenly be an expert ... but I have your number. You're a phoney little cunt, whose knowledge of football is as bad as her knowledge of finance and business.

You and your little feeder club simply amuse me. You're a little cock who is on here because you felt confident enough initially that your shit club might finish higher than Newcastle ... you're a pleb. But you're my bitch!

Yeah cause you americans are shit hot on the old finance front. Like giving motgages to people without jobs then selling the debt all round the world to ensure we are all dragged down into recession with you.

You have my number, ha ha, do me a favour you're a teenage yank.

Ive got your number:

winnie.jpg

Edited by Danny B

Yeah cause you americans are shit hot on the old finance front. Like giving motgages to people without jobs then selling the debt all round the world to ensure we are all dragged down into recession with you.

Ive got your number:

winnie.jpg

:icon_lol:

Ive got you're number:

winnie.jpg

You're a phoney ... long term loans cheaper than short term? :icon_lol::blink::nufc: You fool. You never even mentioned the credit crunch or market liquidity? ... because like football ... you really know fuck all about it. I've seen right through you ... you've never even had a mortgage, otherwise you wouldn't have posted that crap ... You couldn't even define a recession without google and even then couldn't explain it.

Great little feeder bitch though! Now bend over .... :nufc:<_<

Ive got you're number:

winnie.jpg

You're a phoney ... long term loans cheaper than short term? :icon_lol::blink::nufc: You fool. You never even mentioned the credit crunch or market liquidity? ... because like football ... you really know fuck all about it. I've seen right through you ... you've never even had a mortgage, otherwise you wouldn't have posted that crap ... You couldn't even define a recession without google and even then couldn't explain it.

A. I can actually, a recession is defined as two month of negative economic growth on the bounce.

B. So are you trying to tell me that an interest rate on an overdraft would be less then one on a loan / bond?

C. The credit crunch is a relatively new issue and didnt exist before MA took over and paid of Newcastles debt.

Mate you are making yourself look a prick, i am afraid its you who hasnt got a clue. I suggest you pay more attention next "semester" because you come across as a real special needs case.

Edited by Danny B

Ive got you're number:

winnie.jpg

A. I can actually, a recession is defined as two month of negative ecenomic growth on the bounce.

B. So are you trying to tell me that an interest rate on an overdraft would be less then one on a loan / bond?

C. The credit crunch is a relatively new issue and didnt exist before MA took over and paid of Newcastles debt.

Mate you are making yourself look a prick, i am afraid its you who hasnt got a clue. I suggest you pay more attention next "semester" because you come across as a real special needs case.

:)

I think some people have forgotten we went 7 games unbeaten once Keegan settled in last year. He really doesn't need to invest heavily in a new first team to jump the club a good few places in the league.

Half of last years signings who hadn't played in the Premier league before should be first team regulars to rely on this year, rather than in and out occasional liabilities.

Pre-season = fuck all importance.

I agree that defence might just be our strongest and most competitive position if Collocini signs. Midfield and up front pretty much pick themselves at the moment which leaves us wide open to the tacticians in the league.

Why is Smith not scoring goals? We all know that Stroller should have gone years ago and it seems crazy that someone in the Championship isnt prepared to take him on (When you look at how good Ade Akinbiyi was once he dropped down) and we can get him off the wage bill. The guy is deluded if he thinks he is worth a place in the team.

How about Carroll up front? Where are all the young promising British based players?

Whats worrying is that we are still lighter on numbers than what we were last year. Granted some that left were just fringe players but if injuries bite hard we'll struggle again, particularly with the likes of Owen out.

I agree that defence might just be our strongest and most competitive position if Collocini signs. Midfield and up front pretty much pick themselves at the moment which leaves us wide open to the tacticians in the league.

Why is Smith not scoring goals? We all know that Stroller should have gone years ago and it seems crazy that someone in the Championship isnt prepared to take him on (When you look at how good Ade Akinbiyi was once he dropped down) and we can get him off the wage bill. The guy is deluded if he thinks he is worth a place in the team.

How about Carroll up front? Where are all the young promising British based players?

Whats worrying is that we are still lighter on numbers than what we were last year. Granted some that left were just fringe players but if injuries bite hard we'll struggle again, particularly with the likes of Owen out.

We still need 2 first teamers and 3 squad as a baseline.

Ive got you're number:

winnie.jpg

A. I can actually, a recession is defined as two month of negative economic growth on the bounce.

Seems like your evening classes didn't work out too well ... 'special needs' cases are spurs fans who desperately try to convince others that there club is worthy of notice when in fact they (like their supporters) are hapless.

The Credit crunch is not a new issue you dumb dumb, I suggest you stop pontificating about things you know nothing of (that includes football btw) and go take on a new evening course and don't stop till you start shaving.

:)

Ive got you're number:

winnie.jpg

You're a phoney ... long term loans cheaper than short term? :blink::nufc: :nufc: You fool. You never even mentioned the credit crunch or market liquidity? ... because like football ... you really know fuck all about it. I've seen right through you ... you've never even had a mortgage, otherwise you wouldn't have posted that crap ... You couldn't even define a recession without google and even then couldn't explain it.

Great little feeder bitch though! Now bend over .... <_<:)

Seems like your evening classes didn't work out too well ... 'special needs' cases are spurs fans who desperately try to convince others that there club is worthy of notice when in fact they (like their supporters) are hapless.

The Credit crunch is not a new issue you dumb dumb, I suggest you stop pontificating about things you know nothing of (that includes football btw) and go take on a new evening course and don't stop till you start shaving.

:aye:

:icon_lol: that'll cut him in two like

Ive got you're number:

winnie.jpg

You're a phoney ... long term loans cheaper than short term? :nufc: :nufc: <_< You fool. You never even mentioned the credit crunch or market liquidity? ... because like football ... you really know fuck all about it. I've seen right through you ... you've never even had a mortgage, otherwise you wouldn't have posted that crap ... You couldn't even define a recession without google and even then couldn't explain it.

Great little feeder bitch though! Now bend over .... :):aye:

:icon_lol: that'll cut him in two like

Hurting the poor chap wasn't my intention ... I merely wanted to point out that he's full of crap, ... so I did.

I decided too much vulgarity or crudeness isn't fair on other forum members ... and it's bad for my bitch's delicate nature! :blink:

Edited by Torres

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/main.jhtm...cncredit123.xml

New credit crunch looms (check the date)

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article2751.html

Credit crunch of 2007 is an interesting read torres

Its explains how your countrymen have fucked the world with sub prime debt.

It is clearly a new phenomenon, unless of course you are talking about the credit crunch of 1907 but I am not sure how that would have impacted NUFC under Fat Freddy Shepherd.

Now I am sure you will come back with some nonsensicle rubbish about how I your bitch but I really don't care. You are a silly little boy sitting half way across the world, probably whacking off when you get a rise out of geordies (who are lets face it, not the smartest bunch in the world - sorry fellas) over some pathetic wind up.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/main.jhtm...cncredit123.xml

New credit crunch looms (check the date)

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article2751.html

Credit crunch of 2007 is an interesting read torres

Its explains how your countrymen have fucked the world with sub prime debt.

It is clearly a new phenomenon, unless of course you are talking about the credit crunch of 1907 but I am not sure how that would have impacted NUFC under Fat Freddy Shepherd.

Now I am sure you will come back with some nonsensicle rubbish about how I your bitch but I really don't care. You are a silly little boy sitting half way across the world, probably whacking off when you get a rise out of geordies (who are lets face it, not the smartest bunch in the world - sorry fellas) over some pathetic wind up.

why don't you fuck off onto a spurs board yourself you half witted twat. What the fuck are you interested in us for ? I don't give a fuck about Spurs, or do you have nowt else to do.

Do some research into how Newcastles stadium expansion was funded and planned. Not that I give a toss about what you think anyway.

why don't you fuck off onto a spurs board yourself you half witted twat. What the fuck are you interested in us for ? I don't give a fuck about Spurs, or do you have nowt else to do.

Do some research into how Newcastles stadium expansion was funded and planned. Not that I give a toss about what you think anyway.

:icon_lol: Nicely put.