Hertha Berlin v Newcastle United

Guest Stevie

21min - Gutierrez has looked very good so far and his trickery wins another corner. Milner fails to beat the first man and Hertha clear.

Same old same old....

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guti our best player so far, switching around across the forward line. Zoggy showing well. For them Rafael and Cicero looking tricky in a Brazilian kind of way.

Guti 21 min pen claim on blocked cross (hand) turned down.

RAFAEL GOES CLOSE..Zoggy not seeing the danger. (Miss from 11 yards).

half: toon nil - hertha nil

shola has been absymal... letting the ball run out of touch and also should of buried the cross from two yards out or laid the ball off...

I know its early days but half of these look no better than pub players. :icon_lol:

80 min - Hertha Goal (0-1): Haartmann exchanges passes with Pantelic anf finds himself one-on-one with Tim Krul, the Hertha midfielder rounds the Dutchman and, with the angle to tight for a shot, chips back across goal where Maximuliam Nicu is arriving to nod into the empty net.

80 min - Hertha Goal (0-1): Haartmann exchanges passes with Pantelic anf finds himself one-on-one with Tim Krul, the Hertha midfielder rounds the Dutchman and, with the angle to tight for a shot, chips back across goal where Maximuliam Nicu is arriving to nod into the empty net.

As Jimbo is on holiday, I'll say it: KEEGAN OUT

What's wrong with Enrique?

Keegan seems to agree with Fat Sam that Zoggy should be playing there. :icon_lol:

Don't think so, Zoggy looked bad and indecisive there, Ricky was twice the player at LB when he came on. Ricky is only 22, I think we forget that and this second season we will see more from him I'm sure.

The goal was a squawky, flappy missed clearance from Cacapa..Lazy old and crap. He didn't even bother to run back and cover when it looked like the bloke was going round the keeper.

Milner: I counted 10 attempted crosses with 0 finding a black and white shirt...Duff came on and straight away looked more dangerous wiht whipped in balls. Duff made one good run which had a hint of the old times about. Gutherie faded badly in the second half.

Shit

Geremi, Butt, Milner, CACAPA, SHOLA. SMITH.

Alright

Zoggy, Duff, Gutherie, Taylor.

Good

Guti, Ricky.

Edited by Park Life