Keegan - New signing in 24 hours

Ketsbaia

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/nufc/New-New...next.4349710.jp

KEVIN Keegan today revealed he is on the brink of another transfer breakthrough.

The Newcastle United manager has already signed Jonas Gutierrez, Danny Guthrie and Sebastien Bassong this summer, and he revealed to Spanish TV after this morning's training session, on the outskirts of Palma, that he hopes to recruit another player by tomorrow.

Keegan would not reveal the identity of his latest target, but it is no secret the club has been attempting to sign Deportivo La Coruna defender Fabricio Coloccini for some time now.

However, he also has other irons in the fire, and is looking to bring two or three more players in before the start of the season.

Our coverage of Newcastle United's pre-season tour in Mallorca, in the Mallorca Summer Cup is brought to you in association with Pet-Supermarket.co.uk, the UK's largest online pet shop.

:icon_lol::blink::nufc: :nufc:

My money is on it being Aaron FUCKING Spears <_<

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

KEVIN Keegan today revealed he is on the brink of another transfer breakthrough.

The Newcastle United manager has already signed Jonas Gutierrez, Danny Guthrie and Sebastien Bassong this summer, and he revealed to Spanish TV after this morning's training session, on the outskirts of Palma, that he hopes to recruit another player by tomorrow.

Keegan would not reveal the identity of his latest target, but it is no secret the club has been attempting to sign Deportivo La Coruna defender Fabricio Coloccini for some time now.

However, he also has other irons in the fire, and is looking to bring two or three more players in before the start of the season.

Our coverage of Newcastle United's pre-season tour in Mallorca, in the Mallorca Summer Cup is brought to you in association with Pet-Supermarket.co.uk, the UK's largest online pet shop.

Think it will be Capucinno. :)

Think it will be Capucinno. :)

Sibierski. :aye:

Can't be Lennon surely??

Lennon??? where did that come from?

I think itd be coloccini tbh, he has agreed terms with us and im sure the two clubs have been ironing out the creases on the deal...

Turan still in the pipelines? Thought that wasdead in the water weeks ago?

Can't be Lennon surely??

Lennon??? where did that come from?

I think itd be coloccini tbh, he has agreed terms with us and im sure the two clubs have been ironing out the creases on the deal...

Turan still in the pipelines? Thought that wasdead in the water weeks ago?

His agent took to a crack pipe and started 'announcing' he would play at a top Italian club, but as far as I know, no big Italian or Spanish club have met the valuations. I wouldn't give up on Arda just yet, he was definitely one of our main targets if you sift through all the fallout month before last. He was linked strongly with Arsenal who plumped for a much better value Nasri, Juve etc are looking at bigger players, not someone who has just broken into the national side as is being touted at €18m or whatnot....As you are I'm confident about Collo, but KK must have a marque transfer up his sleave I can just feel it today. :icon_lol:

Amazed there's been no rumours. If we do end up signing 3 or 4 players and there decent I will be over the moon with the way we've conducted our business throughout the transfer window and MA and co should give themselves a big pat on the back for convincing even there own fans that there was nowt in the pot in order not to get raped when going in for players.

Well to be honest I don't think we have put many large bids in.

I think Modric was the largest.

Blackburn are supposed to be holding out for £5m for Warnock.

Jermaine Pennant spotted in Boots at the top of the Bigg Market by one of my work colleagues at lunch time today.

I just saw Kaka hanging around Felling Metro with a steak bake in one hand and a rucksack in t'other.

Jermaine Pennant spotted in Boots at the top of the Bigg Market by one of my work colleagues at lunch time today.

I just saw Kaka hanging around Felling Metro with a steak bake in one hand and a rucksack in t'other.

Are you sure it wasn't a cheese pasty?