Keegan - New signing in 24 hours

Ketsbaia

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jermaine Pennant spotted in Boots at the top of the Bigg Market by one of my work colleagues at lunch time today.

I hope that's true. :icon_lol:

Apparently he was with Steven Gerrard :blink:

Jermaine Pennant spotted in Boots at the top of the Bigg Market by one of my work colleagues at lunch time today.

I just saw Kaka hanging around Felling Metro with a steak bake in one hand and a rucksack in t'other.

Are you sure it wasn't a cheese pasty?

Yee trying to say I don't know my pastries, like? :icon_lol:

I just saw Kaka hanging around Felling Metro with a steak bake in one hand and a rucksack in t'other.

Are you sure it wasn't a cheese pasty?

Yee trying to say I don't know my pastries, like? :icon_lol:

I was under the impression that Greggs kept the premium stuff for North of the river and only released the common stuff to the Gateshead side...

Yet another disgraceful case of footballers getting preferential treatment. :blink:

Apparently he was with Steven Gerrard :nufc:

Apparently. :blink:

Apparently he was with the new Steven Gerrard :blink:

Danny Guthrie tbh.

I'd have Warnock. Good little player and would be competition for a place where we need some. He's English so I can see where the £5m price tag comes from.

exactly paying over the odds when were supposedly cutting back for someone who might just get on the odd time doesn't appeal to me

hes a better leftback than enrique and is just now coming to the peak of his carreer physically and is already well adapted to the premier league he'd be an excellent buy IMO

I'd have Warnock. Good little player and would be competition for a place where we need some. He's English so I can see where the £5m price tag comes from.

exactly paying over the odds when were supposedly cutting back for someone who might just get on the odd time doesn't appeal to me

hes a better leftback than enrique and is just now coming to the peak of his carreer physically and is already well adapted to the premier league he'd be an excellent buy IMO

Agreed I've always liked him good solid player was disappointed we didn't go in for him when Blackburn got him.

I'd rather pay £5 million for Warnock than roughly the same amount for a pile of shite like Riise as rumoured a couple of months back.

I'd rather pay £5 million for Warnock than roughly the same amount for a pile of shite like Riise as rumoured a couple of months back.

Riise is light years ahead of Warnock.

Riise is light years ahead of Warnock.

How are your cd's looking? :icon_lol: