Keegan - New signing in 24 hours

Ketsbaia

I'd have Warnock. Good little player and would be competition for a place where we need some. He's English so I can see where the £5m price tag comes from.

exactly paying over the odds when were supposedly cutting back for someone who might just get on the odd time doesn't appeal to me

I'd rather pay £5 million for Warnock than roughly the same amount for a pile of shite like Riise as rumoured a couple of months back.

Riise is light years ahead of Warnock.

At kicking the ball really, really hard maybe. Riise was out of his depth last year and he'll be out of his depth at Roma.

And great news about Collocini as well. Has there been any reported fees knocking about since we had interest reported?

Edited by Stiva

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have Warnock. Good little player and would be competition for a place where we need some. He's English so I can see where the £5m price tag comes from.

exactly paying over the odds when were supposedly cutting back for someone who might just get on the odd time doesn't appeal to me

I'd rather pay £5 million for Warnock than roughly the same amount for a pile of shite like Riise as rumoured a couple of months back.

At kicking the ball really, really hard maybe. Riise was out of his depth last year and he'll be out of his depth at Roma.

And great news about Collocini as well. Has there been any reported fees knocking about since we had interest reported?

Riise's quite good with his head apparently. :icon_lol:

Warnock isn't half the player, regardless of what level they play at.

Warnock isn't half the player, regardless of what level they play at.

Shit better tell KK!! :icon_lol:

Newcastle told to hurry bid for Deportivo defender Coloccini

By Martin Hardy

Last updated at 4:46 PM on 01st August 2008

Newcastle officials are working furiously to push through the signing of Argentinian defender Fabricio Coloccini.

Deportivo la Coruna president Augusto Lendoiro had warned Newcastle that the deal would be postponed if it was not concluded quickly.

The two parties were £1.4 million apart in their valuation of the 26-year-old centre-half but a compromise is believed to have been drawn up.

The package put together by Dennis Wise and Tony Jimenez involved a £8.8 million down payment plus potential add-ons of £800,000.

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/sport/footba...i.html?ITO=1490

By Martin Hardy

Newcastle officials are working furiously to push through the signing of Argentinian defender Fabricio Coloccini.

Deportivo la Coruna president Augusto Lendoiro had warned Newcastle that the deal would be postponed if it was not concluded quickly.

The two parties were £1.4 million apart in their valuation of the 26-year-old centre-half but a compromise is believed to have been drawn up.

The package put together by Dennis Wise and Tony Jimenez involved a £8.8 million down payment plus potential add-ons of £800,000.

8.8 million ... :icon_lol::blink::nufc:

By Martin Hardy

If Keane is worth £20m+ then that's probably a bargain...... although even Luque seems reasonable under those specific terms.

Terry Mac green with envy at the lads hairstyle tbh.

If Coloccini grows a big gringo mustache he'll look the mutts :icon_lol:

Edited by Armchair Pundit

By Martin Hardy

We're a bit short of cash atm.

By Martin Hardy

Howay man, don't say that I'm getting my hopes up already! :nufc:

By Martin Hardy

Ich bin Ironic. <_<

By Martin Hardy

Ich bin Ironic. <_<

Hehe, I did think so, it's been a long day at work :)