Anyone worried

jarra jim

We dont seem to be linked with many players and the ones we are are either players knowones heard off or the cockneys and evrtons seem to be favourites to sign :icon_lol:

I'm edgy, but I wouldn't say I'm worried yet.

Quite confident we'll get 3 more players in 2 of which will be good ones.

We dont seem to be linked with many players and the ones we are are either players knowones heard off or the cockneys and evrtons seem to be favourites to sign :icon_lol:

I'm edgy, but I wouldn't say I'm worried yet.

Quite confident we'll get 3 more players in 2 of which will be good ones.

Agreed

TBH, at least your season doesn't start in 8 days, without you having a real striker, or having any clue about who's going to be in goal and who'll actually defend. You've got ages left yet, I'm sure you'll bring in a few players, more than likely not even panic buys.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit concerned like.

Short sightedness... :nufc:

Watch it you :blink:

:icon_lol:

Nah, but seriously, I can't see us signing another 3/4 players by the end of the transfer window so I'm shitting it. :nufc:

I get the feeling that for once there isn't misplaced optimism this time round.

I'm okay. Gotta get through some tough early games but most of the teams in the prem aren't too crash-hot.

Edited by Zebra

I think we'll do fine.

I think Collocini will be tied up by tomorrow and Warnock should also be on his way soon.

Then apparently a few more. :icon_lol:

You are good enough to avoid relegation. Thats all that matters until the house is in order.

What disorder is there like?

Improvement is a must if we're going to start signing better players at a reasonable cost.

We need to emulate Spurs and their lofty heights of 11th though.

I've got to say I'm slightly worried but the news that a new signing will be here in a day has calmed me down a bit, if only because it could prove to be a real quality player that we're lacking. As said, the squad we're taking to Mallorca doesn't exactly fill me with confidence and I wouldn't mind another striker brought in because, while we should probably hang on to Smith because of the threadbare squad, outside of Owen, nobody fills me with much confidence.

divvent fear man, soopa mike is here

I think we'll do fine.

I think Collocini will be tied up by tomorrow and Warnock should also be on his way soon.

You still have time to sign a few good players and I'm sure there is no reason to panic anyway. The squad is a bit light though, but could be rectified quickly.

I think we'll do fine.

You still have time to sign a few good players and I'm sure there is no reason to panic anyway. The squad is a bit light though, but could be rectified quickly.

It's the fact that there is one tomorrow and we have been busy in other areas.

I think it will be Collocini.

The thing is their is money to spend and we have barely shifted a dime.

I'm not worried.

Once we play a team above Championship standard tonight we will see some obvious squad gaps and hopefully fill them.

I think we'll do fine.

I'm not worried.

Once we play a team above Championship standard tonight we will see some obvious squad gaps and hopefully fill them.

Even though I slag him off sometimes, you're lucky to have KK in these times because he really understands the club and wants the best for it. It's better to wait and be patient and get players who want to play for the club than panic buy. I fancy you lot to have a better than expected season.

I think we'll do fine.

Then apparently a few more. :blink:

I'm not worried.

Even though I slag him off sometimes, you're lucky to have KK in these times because he really understands the club and wants the best for it. It's better to wait and be patient and get players who want to play for the club than panic buy. I fancy you lot to have a better than expected season.

:icon_lol::nufc:

i'm hoping it's going to be one of those seasons where we don't sign any major players and we all expect to end up doing shit but then we end up being pleasantly surprised - smith turns into a world beater, guthrie comes into his own as our new driving force in midfield, owen remains injury free and in the goals all year and duff recaptures his old blackbrn form.

clutching at straws but you never know...

i'm hoping it's going to be one of those seasons where we don't sign any major players and we all expect to end up doing shit but then we end up being pleasantly surprised - smith turns into a world beater, guthrie comes into his own as our new driving force in midfield, owen remains injury free and in the goals all year and duff recaptures his old blackbrn form.

clutching at straws but you never know...

I agree, you cant put a price on the keegan factor when it comes to getting the best out of players!

:icon_lol: