Live Commentary Subs

TheMoog

Is anyone else signing up to this year's Live Commentary on the NUFC.co.uk website?

I had it last year for the £17.99 offer but it said that it was going to be £34.99 per season thereafter so I ditched it, anyone know if you can re-sign for the £17.99 offer again if you've already had one season's worth?

I had the 17.99 offer with the rolling subscription (and 34.99) last year. Last week I cancelled my subscription and yesterday signed up again for 17.99. And I will probably do the same next summer.

Annual Pass

12 months access for £17.99, followed by £39.99 annual rolling subscription unless cancelled.

You can cancel it anytime.

I had the 17.99 offer with the rolling subscription (and 34.99) last year. Last week I cancelled my subscription and yesterday signed up again for 17.99. And I will probably do the same next summer.

Annual Pass

12 months access for £17.99, followed by £39.99 annual rolling subscription unless cancelled.

Sweet, I'll crack on with that later then.

Annual Pass

Sweet, I'll crack on with that later then.

would love them to get some kind of deal with sky where I could actually pay to watch all home matches live over the internet