Canny storm brewing like

Lazarus

Was at a wedding near Coventry yesterday, pissing it down the day before the wedding, pissing it down today, but stunning weather for the day itself.

Proper celebration, much drinks, much laughter and a Soul Band playing for the majority of the party, instead of the shoddy ass dj. Who succeeded in emptying the dance floor three times. Got back to my room at 1/4 to 5 this morning and folks had me up and out by half eight... I'm foooookin tired.

All in all though, top bombing :icon_lol:

Was walking back home before and it just started pissing it down just in front of me, was mental. :icon_lol:

Like the coat advert where the bloke puts his hood up and walks into the rain looking mean?

Was walking back home before and it just started pissing it down just in front of me, was mental. :icon_lol:

Like the coat advert where the bloke puts his hood up and walks into the rain looking mean?

Aye.

I may or may not have seen the advert in question.

Edited by Besty

I met Alex in town this afternoon, we got absolutely fucking drenched. :D

Blatant Euphemism

What in? Fairy Liquid?

:razz: