Can't bare to look at

Jusoda Kid

If he's scored in the first minute he could have had a future which makes me almost glad he missed.

He reminds me of Tony Cunningham - not in style just for the fact I never think he will score so it's a genuine surprise when he does.

Guest Stevie
Shola anymore, he disgusts me. Nothing but a dirty fucking cling on who's only ambition is to bleed our club dry and run his contract up.

That is all :icon_lol:

I just said that very same thing to someone. Spooky that. I also mentioned Smith in the same terms. If he had any pride he'd retire and pay the club back the wages he's accumulated over the last 12 months.

Shola anymore, he disgusts me. Nothing but a dirty fucking cling on who's only ambition is to bleed our club dry and run his contract up.

That is all :icon_lol:

I just said that very same thing to someone. Spooky that. I also mentioned Smith in the same terms. If he had any pride he'd retire and pay the club back the wages he's accumulated over the last 12 months.

There's no doubt Smith is shit but he's only been here a year and as far as we know he hasn't had the chance to leave. Ameobi has been masquerading as a Premiership footballer since 2000 and has had numerous chances to fuck off and play at a level more suited to him.

KK looked fucking seething with the lanky streak of shit the other night when he came off, someone wants to nobble the cunt in training so we can claim the insurance. I know thats not right but it would definitely bring a smile to my face.

The greedy bastard couldn't even buy his younger brother a pair of football boots when he was at Walker Central, the club had to buy him them every year.

KK looked fucking seething with the lanky streak of shit the other night when he came off, someone wants to nobble the cunt in training so we can claim the insurance. I know thats not right but it would definitely bring a smile to my face.

The greedy bastard couldn't even buy his younger brother a pair of football boots when he was at Walker Central, the club had to buy him them every year.

Only saw a tiny bit of the match and (with the crowd being so small/quiet) I caught KK screaming from the bench "If you're gonna go, go Shola", (the ball was in the opponents corner) i.e. he meant if you're to close people down there - do it at pace and with commitment rather than the lazy jog he did. He was basically kidding himself he was closing the player down.

Fuckin` piss poor and we should let him go for whatever anyone is stupid enough to pay. Smith should also be punted around as there is no way any of these two should be playing up front for us.

I would have Big Andy & Zambrella, at least they have something to prove

Ameobi is a disgrace

Its proper worrying how strongly some of you feel about it. He's just a local lad who never says a bad word about the club he supports and does try 110%. Yeah hes not Shearer but dont hold that against him. The people saying hes bleeding the club dry? thats utter rubbish he could get the same money any where else but he just doesnt want to rush into signing for some tinpot shit team in the middle of nee where. I know if i was him i'd think carefully about my next move too as hes at the age now where its make or break for the rest of his career. One bad move and theres another Paul Robinson on the cards ( the shit 1 who went to wimbledon that is).

Start abuse now....

I must say that any sympathy I had for Shola, due to the rather personal abuse he's suffered for the crime of net being very good, is evapourating quite quickly after his reluctance to take the hint.
I'm heading that way also, however I'm more confident with him up front than Smith. Neither can help it when KK picks them mind.

Its proper worrying how strongly some of you feel about it. He's just a local lad who never says a bad word about the club he supports and does try 110%. Yeah hes not Shearer but dont hold that against him. The people saying hes bleeding the club dry? thats utter rubbish he could get the same money any where else but he just doesnt want to rush into signing for some tinpot shit team in the middle of nee where. I know if i was him i'd think carefully about my next move too as hes at the age now where its make or break for the rest of his career. One bad move and theres another Paul Robinson on the cards ( the shit 1 who went to wimbledon that is).

Start abuse now....

No Chance, thats why we can't get rid of him, he knows he's on to a good thing.

Only saw a tiny bit of the match and (with the crowd being so small/quiet) I caught KK screaming from the bench "If you're gonna go, go Shola", (the ball was in the opponents corner) i.e. he meant if you're to close people down there - do it at pace and with commitment rather than the lazy jog he did. He was basically kidding himself he was closing the player down.

I heard that bit.

He was also screming at Duff to "Go on"! ie take on yer man you weedy good for nothing cunt....err..summat like that. :D

Edited by Park Life

Start abuse now....

No Chance, thats why we can't get rid of him, he knows he's on to a good thing.

I agree. His tennis is a lot better I hear. :D