Can't bare to look at

Jusoda Kid

Its proper worrying how strongly some of you feel about it. He's just a local lad who never says a bad word about the club he supports and does try 110%. Yeah hes not Shearer but dont hold that against him. The people saying hes bleeding the club dry? thats utter rubbish he could get the same money any where else but he just doesnt want to rush into signing for some tinpot shit team in the middle of nee where. I know if i was him i'd think carefully about my next move too as hes at the age now where its make or break for the rest of his career. One bad move and theres another Paul Robinson on the cards ( the shit 1 who went to wimbledon that is).

Start abuse now....

You know what, I've always been a Shola defender..but he's kidding himself if he thinks he's PL class. Someone somewhere is feeding him crap and telling him he's too good for the Championship. He's had quite a few offers from the Championship and fuck all from the PL. I think that says it all.

Its proper worrying how strongly some of you feel about it. He's just a local lad who never says a bad word about the club he supports and does try 110%. Yeah hes not Shearer but dont hold that against him. The people saying hes bleeding the club dry? thats utter rubbish he could get the same money any where else but he just doesnt want to rush into signing for some tinpot shit team in the middle of nee where. I know if i was him i'd think carefully about my next move too as hes at the age now where its make or break for the rest of his career. One bad move and theres another Paul Robinson on the cards ( the shit 1 who went to wimbledon that is).

Start abuse now....

i.e. a club at his level.

He's waiting to see his contract out now imo. I can see him moving to a Championship side and doing fuck all and being retired in about 3 years. He was good enough to play at that level but I think he's lost interest now due to picking up very decent wages for doing fuck all for so long.

He's waiting to see his contract out now imo. I can see him moving to a Championship side and doing fuck all and being retired in about 3 years. He was good enough to play at that level but I think he's lost interest now due to picking up very decent wages for doing fuck all for so long.

I can't see that being anything other than 100% true