The three players we need

Ketsbaia

id say just the left and a creative central midfielder.

there are 6 strikers in the 1st team squad and unless one of them (or more) leaves, we dont need another.

id say just the left and a creative central midfielder.

there are 4 strikers in the 1st team squad and unless one of them (or more) leaves, we dont need another.

I'm not entirely convinced Smith and Shola are actually footballers :icon_lol:

Turan isn't a creative center mid though

but yeah we need at the very least a proper creative center mid and a new target man + some squad fillers who aren't as totally useless as smith and ameobi

it's a sad sad sight when i'd rather see some of our reserver/younger team like Andy Carroll get on ahead of 50k a week backup strikers..

I'd take him all the same. He's bound to be more creative than our current crop of clowns and cloggers.

@Besty: Did I get whooshed? Haven't heard any reports about Derdiyok in a while, although I'd like to.

From where do you get that feeling Kets?

My balls.

And the fact we've went for Gutierrez, Aimar and Coloccini may have something to do with it.

Seeing that Bullard has just rejected an extension to his contract, I would be very happy if we could get him for 7 million or so.

Why would Fulham sell though......it's such a tough market. Arse shaving for 25 million? Why didn't we buy the little Russian dude when he was interested?????????

I would be OK with Gutierrez, Colocinni and Guthrie + that one creative midfielder that we still so obviously need.

Seeing that Bullard has just rejected an extension to his contract, I would be very happy if we could get him for 7 million or so.

Why would Fulham sell though......it's such a tough market. Arse shaving for 25 million? Why didn't we buy the little Russian dude when he was interested?????????

I would be OK with Gutierrez, Colocinni and Guthrie + that one creative midfielder that we still so obviously need.

What. The. Fuck!?

If he's worth £7 million i'm worth half of that. Atleast.

What. The. Fuck!?

:icon_lol:

Dropped a bollock there mate, Bullard is the muts innit.

What. The. Fuck!?

TBH I thought the lad was under the age of 25! christ I didn't know he was 29...scrap that!

What. The. Fuck!?

TBH I thought the lad was under the age of 25! christ I didn't know he was 29...scrap that!

That said, I'd still have him if it were on the cheap.

On the cheap for sure. He can hit a dead ball, something noone else in our team can do whilst wearing the Black and White*.

* - Geremi seems to become a free-kick genius for Cameroon.

I agree with the positions like. Id also go for Bullard. Stands out in that side by a mile most games as he did when they came to SJP. We do need a forward like. Smith and Shola just shouldnt be counted amongst our forwards and we know Viduka and Owen will miss games throughout the season.

If we could only get rid of Shola or Smith (Both if possible) and sign 1 striker worth his money that would be better than 2 who cant score goals.

I would definitely look towards Bullard as an option. We know that Spurs like to sell strikers so couldnt we get Bent on the cheap? At least he likes to play up top on his lonesome

Adios Shola & Smith

get

Shorey or Baines

Bullard

wouldnt mind Davies from Bolton as a target man to play with Owen/Oba and shouldnt break Fattys wallet

:icon_lol::blink:

Adios Shola & Smith

get

Shorey or Baines

Bullard

wouldnt mind Davies from Bolton as a target man to play with Owen/Oba and shouldnt break Fattys wallet

:icon_lol::blink:

Yeah!! Should have said Drogba/Torres. I`m being realastic as to who we could afford/who would come. I think Davies isnt a bad choice as someone who can do what Owen/Oba cant ie hold the ball up/batter defenders