The three players we need

Ketsbaia

Adios Shola & Smith

get

Shorey or Baines

Bullard

wouldnt mind Davies from Bolton as a target man to play with Owen/Oba and shouldnt break Fattys wallet

:icon_lol::blink:

Yeah!! Should have said Drogba/Torres. I`m being realastic as to who we could afford/who would come. I think Davies isnt a bad choice as someone who can do what Owen/Oba cant ie hold the ball up/batter defenders

He'd get fucking slaughtered by the fans imo. Very ordinary player, no real improvement on what we've got. He's fit, strong and he puts himself about but that's it. I'd be gutted if he was the sort of player we were signing.

Adios Shola & Smith

get

Shorey or Baines

Bullard

wouldnt mind Davies from Bolton as a target man to play with Owen/Oba and shouldnt break Fattys wallet

Yeah!! Should have said Drogba/Torres. I`m being realastic as to who we could afford/who would come. I think Davies isnt a bad choice as someone who can do what Owen/Oba cant ie hold the ball up/batter defenders

He'd get fucking slaughtered by the fans imo. Very ordinary player, no real improvement on what we've got. He's fit, strong and he puts himself about but that's it. I'd be gutted if he was the sort of player we were signing.

Surely we could sell a vision to Drogba

Adios Shola & Smith

get

Shorey or Baines

Bullard

Surely we could sell a vision to Drogba

:nufc:

Adios Shola & Smith

get

Shorey or Baines

Bullard

Just an upgrade from smith imo.... still shit obviously!!

what, in that he has a head.

totally different player imho. though you are right about his free kicks, they are good.

How are they totally different?

A few years ago Barry spent most of his time out wide but you knew he would end up playing through the middle when he matured as a player, great passing ability as well as being able to hold his own with the physical side of the game, the big drawback to his game was lack of pace which isn't as important through the middle.

Fast forward 4 years and Larsson is exactly the same (IMO of course) if anything I'd say Larsson is better than Barry was at 23 because he does the basics much better, which is the benefit of coming through at Arsenal.

Edited by Baggio

Baptista would be a great signing, it'd kill to birds with one stone as well as he could play in midfield during Barton's suspension, or until we get another CM in as well.

Fairly happy with the defensive options if Coloccini signs, but I think we're in real bother if we don't get in at least one other quality signing by the end of the window, either in midfield or up front.