Marco van Bastard

Kid Dynamite

I was at a wedding at the County Hotel in Durham tonight and the Ajax team is staying there before their game against sunderland. Anyhoo, I got excited that MVB was in the building but no-one else had heard of him and werent really too arsed.

So I had a wander downstairs and would you believe it, he walked right past me in the corridor!!! So I politely extended my hand and said 'marco, can I get a quick picture with you please?'

To which he replied. . . . . . . . . . . . .

'No, im working' and walked straight past :icon_lol:

Ive never felt so deflated in all my life! The picture could have been taken in the same time it took for him to get those words out. Twat

• Like 1

The brides brother bumped into him with his 2 year old daughter later on in the evening and asked if they could have a picture and he trotted the same line out to them.

I wouldnt have minded so much if people were mobbing him but I think we were the only 2 people in the building who knew who he was!

I got Daniel Vettori's autograph a few years ago and said well batted to him and he didn't say thank you. Disgusting.

Okay, he probably didn't hear me but that's not the point.

I've got Shane Warne's. :icon_lol:

I got Daniel Vettori's autograph a few years ago and said well batted to him and he didn't say thank you. Disgusting.

Okay, he probably didn't hear me but that's not the point.

I've got Shane Warne's. :icon_lol:

He's got a copy of my band's last CD. That'll teach Hampshire not to stay in the same hotel as my mate's wedding.

• Like 1

years ago when the Aussies were touring, they played Durham at the uni ground (before they went 1st class) me and my mate spent the best part of the day right next to the oz changing room, we talked to Micheal Slater for ages, and also David Boon and Merv Hughes, we were only about 12 - 13 and i remember Boon looking through the window all padded up with a can of lager!!

also through work i met Hatton at the press conf for his last fight, we spent a good 10 mins weighing up the pro's and con's for Nufc and City, (did not argue tbf)

can't blame him like.

You'd be the same if you were a professional footballer ye miserable baald cunt.

:icon_lol:

dozy twat, the inference was that even the most humble and hospitable of "celebrities" could be forgiven blowing past J69 because he's a boring shite hawk.

Although to be honest if I was famous I wouldn't be one for signing autographs, I think the whole thing's a bit sad.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.