Marco van Bastard

Kid Dynamite

I'm anti-miserable I'm full of the joys of spring me lad, you're just an unctuous prick. :D

says the boy using the word unctuous :D

You're right of course I should temper my vocabulary so as not to upset the Neanderthals. But you are unctuous... and you are a prick... and I would refuse to sign an autograph for you too. :razz:

so... despite never seeing me or talking to me you've created an picture of me in your mind.

I'm not going to sleep with you J69, ever.

Tom, maybe MvB would help you out, I hear his hugs cure all that ails you. He once cured a beggar of blindness. True Story.

I'm sure there's picture of it somewhere...

Chasing autographs and pics is for sad cunts ... they deserve rudeness.
Not really. They can understandably be irritating if you're in a rush, but you shouldn't be rude to somebody who is most likely showing a sign of respect. Edited by TheInspiration

Not really. They can understandably be irritating if you're in a rush, but you shouldn't be rude to somebody who is most likely showing a sign of respect.

Stopping somebody who is going about their own business just so you can get a picture to boost you own ego is for sad cunts. Imagine if you had to pose for at least 4 or 5 idiots every day ... I think MVB was being polite ... I would have told him to fuck off!

If it wasn't for fans, people like Marco Van Basten wouldn't be the millionaires they are. I'm not particularly arsed about autographs myself but (within reason) I reckon it's not much to ask to sign your name and pose for a few pics.

If it wasn't for fans, people like Marco Van Basten wouldn't be the millionaires they are. I'm not particularly arsed about autographs myself but (within reason) I reckon it's not much to ask to sign your name and pose for a few pics.

Have you ever agreed with anyone? ... ever?

If it wasn't for his talent he wouldn't be a millionaire ... he only has himself to thank.

If it wasn't for his talent he wouldn't be a millionaire ... he only has himself to thank.

Well it's both actually.

Not really. They can understandably be irritating if you're in a rush, but you shouldn't be rude to somebody who is most likely showing a sign of respect.

Stopping somebody who is going about their own business just so you can get a picture to boost you own ego is for sad cunts. Imagine if you had to pose for at least 4 or 5 idiots every day ... I think MVB was being polite ... I would have told him to fuck off!

He could have been a shelf stacker in tescos if he was that bothered about being famous. If he was with his family, or even another player, I woudnt have bothered him.

I wish id never fucking mentioned it here either way, i should have guessed the repsonse it was goign to get!

He just popped over and brushed me teeth for me. Diamond bloke.

My Mam and dad are coming back from Scotland in their motorhome and both front tyres have worn down to the rim on the inside of the Tyre. MvB pulled over, fashioned a quick BBQ from an upturned trolley, threw a couple porterhouse steaks on there and turned his attention to the van. Hoisting it onto his shoulders he adressed the tyres, convincing them with his usual charm and affable nature to re-inflate and not to do it again. Set it back down in time to serve up the Steaks and sat to have a nice chat with my Dad about genealogy while complimenting my Mam on her cross-stitching.

I also heard he was heading off to Ossetia to act as a cease fire enforcer, volleying the missiles and mortars back from whence they came disarming them in the process.

He just popped over and brushed me teeth for me. Diamond bloke.

My Mam and dad are coming back from Scotland in their motorhome and both front tyres have worn down to the rim on the inside of the Tyre. MvB pulled over, fashioned a quick BBQ from an upturned trolley, threw a couple porterhouse steaks on there and turned his attention to the van. Hoisting it onto his shoulders he adressed the tyres, convincing them with his usual charm and affable nature to re-inflate and not to do it again. Set it back down in time to serve up the Steaks and sat to have a nice chat with my Dad about genealogy while complimenting my Mam on her cross-stitching.

I also heard he was heading off to Ossetia to act as a cease fire enforcer, volleying the missiles and mortars back from whence they came disarming them in the process.

Lovely bloke, seems he has time for everyone....

I read this thread and felt sorry for J69, I managed to get hold of MVB's number to tell him how much of a prick he is. Phoned him and although he said he couldn't apologise for his actions he offered to pay for the phone call and has sent me his debut Holland shirt signed aswell as the watch his grandad left him when he died, apparently it was the only thing he left him. Nice guy.

I mentioned Luque to him when I seen him up the airport and how I wasn't happy with what he done at Newcastle, MVB has only went and pulled some strings for me:

Albert Luque has been made to train with the Ajax second team alongside Laurent Delorge, Jürgen Colin and Kenneth Pérez much to the amazement of his father and agent who has said the coach has gone back on his word.

Marco Van Basten has made it clear which players he wants to leave the club before the transfer window closes and the Catalan forward is on the list, but only last week is said to have stated the opposite, that was before he bumped into his good friend Wacky Jnr at Newcastle Airport, Van Basten said "I've got to take Wacky's views on board, this guy is a legend in the world of football forums, how can you ignore him when he suggests something to you?".

Wacky Jnr was unavailable for comment.

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.